15 Cheap Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Store bows and ribbons in a plastic bag and hang from the hanger with a clothespin or just put the handles of the bag over the hanger hook.
- Cut leftover or old Christmas fabric into strips to make ribbons.
- Use tulle or shredded color paper (recycled of course) to stuff in gift bags.
What is a unique way to wrap presents?
Well there are many ways to make that wrapping even more enticing, and here are 26 of our favorites:
- DIY Hand-Lettered Gift Wrapping.
- DIY Holiday Mouse Gift Wrap.
- Word Search Wrapping Paper.
- Fabric Gift Pouch.
- Threaded Pom-poms.
- Photo Wrapping Paper.
- Interactive Wrapping Paper.
- Chalkboard Wrapping Paper.
What are the tools used in gift wrapping?
Everything in This Slideshow
- 2 of 12 All-in-One Cut and Tape Tool.
- 3 of 12 Gift Wrap Cutter.
- 4 of 12 Paper Cutter and Folder.
- 5 of 12 Double-Sided Tape Applicator.
- 6 of 12 Tag Maker.
- 7 of 12 Ribbon Storage and Dispenser.
- 8 of 12 Bowmaker.
- 9 of 12 Glue Dots.
How do you avoid wasting materials in wrapping gifts?
Here are eight ideas for reducing your wrapping waste.
- Reuse or recycle your wrapping paper, bags, boxes and tissue paper.
- Don’t forget the shopping waste: use a reusable tote bag for your holiday shopping, available at most grocery stores and shopping centers.