- Canton, Michigan is 31 miles or 50 kilometers away from Detroit, Michigan, and the entire travel distance is 31 miles or 50 kilometers.
- The entire straight-line distance between Canton, MI and Detroit, MI is 22 miles (36 kilometers).
- This is the equal of 36 kilometers or 19 nautical miles in distance.
- Your journey begins in the city of Canton, Michigan.
- It comes to a close in Detroit, Michigan.
Is Canton MI a good place to live?
Canton, Michigan, is often regarded as one of the state’s nicest locations to live, because to its sparse suburban vibe. It’s hardly surprising that Canton has such a high number of young professionals and families because of the abundance of restaurants, coffee shops, and green spaces. Additionally, the highly regarded public schools have a tendency to attract families to the area.
What is Canton MI known for?
From 1925 to 1970, Canton was renowned as the ‘Sweet Corn Capital of Michigan,’ thanks to its abundance of sweet corn. A number of local farms supplied maize to the big grocery stores in the region. Because of Canton’s central location, it has become a center for dairy farming operations.
What is the closest city to Canton Michigan?
Cities in the vicinity of Canton (Michigan)
|43 miles:||Sterling Heights|
What cities border Canton MI?
- In the vicinity of Canton, Michigan are the following cities: Westland, Michigan
- Wayne, Michigan
- Romulus, Michigan
- Livonia, Michigan
- Garden City, Michigan
- Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Inkster, Michigan
- Dearborn Heights, Michigan
- and Dearborn, Michigan.
How safe is Canton MI?
- CANTON, MI – The city of Canton, Michigan, is home to the University of Michigan.
- According to Alarms.com, Canton is one of the safest cities in the United States.
- For example, violent crime and property crime per 100,000 people were taken into consideration while ranking the top 100 safest cities on the National Council for Home Safety and Security’s website in 2010.
- Canton has been ranked as the 65th safest city in the country.
Is Canton Michigan a suburb?
Located in the Detroit metropolitan area, Canton Charter Township has a population of 91,920 people. Canton Charter Township is located in Wayne County and is considered to be one of the most desirable areas to live in Michigan. Living in Canton Charter Township provides inhabitants with a sparse suburban vibe, and the vast majority of residents are homeowners.
Is Canton Michigan Rural?
However, the term ″Canton″ is sometimes used to refer to the entire township, despite the fact that it is an unincorporated hamlet inside the township. It is located approximately south of M-153 (Ford Road) at 42°18′31′′N 83°28′56′′W, which puts it close south of the Michigan state line.
Is Canton MI diverse?
The Canton Diversity Index Canton, with a diversity score of 94 out of 100, is much more diverse than the average US city. To the east of the city, the most diversified territory within Canton’s official limits may be found.
What is the city next to Canton?
North Canton, Ohio is a city in the state of Ohio. Louisville, OH; Massillon, OH; and Cincinnati, OH
What county is Ann Arbor in?
Ann Arbor is a city in southeastern Michigan, United States, that was founded as the county seat in 1826. It is situated on the banks of the Huron River, approximately 35 miles (55 kilometers) west of Detroit.
What county is Ypsilanti Michigan in?
The city of Ypsilanti is located in Washtenaw County in the state of Michigan’s Southeastern region. Ypsilanti is connected to Detroit and the Detroit Metropolitan International Airport by Interstate 94, and it is located just east of Ann Arbor on the Michigan side. The Huron River runs through the city of Ypsilanti as well as the Charter Township of Ypsilanti.