Is Murfreesboro TN safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Murfreesboro is 1 in 30. Based on FBI crime data, Murfreesboro is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Tennessee, Murfreesboro has a crime rate that is higher than 82% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
How far is Murfreesboro from Gatlinburg?
There are 161.69 miles from Gatlinburg to Murfreesboro in west direction and 221 miles (355.67 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Gatlinburg and Murfreesboro are 3 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Murfreesboro from Chattanooga?
There are 82.19 miles from Murfreesboro to Chattanooga in southeast direction and 101 miles (162.54 kilometers) by car, following the I-24 E route. Murfreesboro and Chattanooga are 1 hour 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Murfreesboro a suburb of Nashville?
In 2019, census estimates showed a population of 146,900. Murfreesboro is located in the Nashville metropolitan area of Middle Tennessee, 34 miles (55 km) southeast of downtown Nashville. Today it is the largest suburb of Nashville and the sixth-largest city in Tennessee.
What is the cost of living in Murfreesboro TN?
Murfreesboro cost of living is 100.6
|COST OF LIVING||Murfreesboro||Tennessee|
|Median Home Cost||$246,600||$164,500|
What is the safest city in Tennessee?
Tennessee’s Safest Cities
|TN||City||Crime rate per 1,000|
How far is Chattanooga from Nashville?
The total driving distance from Chattanooga, TN to Nashville, TN is 135 miles or 217 kilometers.
How do I get from Atlanta to Chattanooga?
The best way to get from Atlanta to Chattanooga is to bus which takes 2h 5m and costs $10 – $25. Alternatively, you can fly, which costs $150 – $6,000 and takes 4h.
How do I get from Chattanooga to Nashville?
In Chattanooga, Greyhound departs to Nashville from Bus Terminal – 960 Airport Rd, In Nashville, Greyhound arrives at Bus Terminal – 709 5Th Ave S, An average trip on Greyhound from Chattanooga to Nashville takes 2 hours and 36 minutes, while the fastest available Greyhound trip will get you to Nashville in 2 hours and
What is the nicest suburb of Nashville?
The 10 Best Nashville Suburbs To Live For 2020
- Forest Hills.
- Thompson’s Station.
- Mount Juliet.
What are bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What are the nicest areas in Nashville?
6 Great Neighborhoods in Nashville
- Percy Warner Park in Nashville. Percy Warner Park in Nashville’s Belle Meade neighborhood.
- Richland Neighborhood in Nashville. Nashville’s Richland neighborhood.
- 12South Neighborhood in Nashville.
- 5 Points Collaborative in Nashville.
- Brentwood Neighborhood in Nashville.
- Crieve Hall Neighborhood in Nashville.