Are there any Princess Cruises out of San Francisco?
- Join our Princess fleet to sail on some of the best cruises leaving from San Francisco. Find the comforts of home along with the luxuries you deserve on board any of our ships, both small and large. Discover what makes our fleet so unique.
Another Princess Cruises vessel has resumed passenger cruising. Ruby Princess became the line’s sixth MedallionClass ship to return to service on Sunday, setting sail from the Port of San Francisco in California. The vessel welcomed guests back onboard with a special ceremony before sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge on its way out to sea.
What cruise ships leave from California?
- Carnival Cruises from California.
- Celebrity Cruises from California.
- Crystal Cruises from California.
- Cunard Cruises from California.
- Disney Cruises from California.
- Holland America Cruises from California.
- Norwegian (NCL) Cruises from California.
- Princess Cruises from California.
What is the best cruise from California?
- #1. Seabourn Odyssey. Seabourn Cruise Line.
- #2. Viking Star. Viking Ocean Cruises.
- #3. Seabourn Sojourn. Seabourn Cruise Line.
- #4. Crystal Serenity. Crystal Cruises.
- #5. Celebrity Millennium. Celebrity Cruises.
- #5. Norwegian Joy. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #5. Regatta. Oceania Cruises.
- #5. Seven Seas Mariner. Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
How much is a cruise from San Francisco to Alaska?
Alaska Cruises from San Francisco
|Destination||Oct 2021||Apr 2022|
|All Sailings By Month||$879||$379|
|Alaska – Cruises||$1,399|
What cruise lines go to Alaska from San Francisco?
Cruises from San Francisco to Alaska
- Cruise length. Any. 10-14 days.
- Cruise line. Any. Princess Cruises. Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
- Cruise Style. Any. Family Cruises. Luxury Cruises.
- Ship. Any. Ruby Princess. Seven Seas Mariner.
What cruise lines go to Hawaii from California?
For cruises going from California to Hawaii, the port of Ensenada, just across the Mexican border from San Diego, is a necessary and convenient stop.
- Princess Cruises.
- Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Crystal Cruises.
- Holland America Line.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Does Royal Caribbean cruise out of California?
Cruises from Los Angeles, California | Royal Caribbean Cruises.
What is the cheapest month to go on a cruise?
The cheapest times to cruise are typically in the late summer and fall because of hurricane season. (If you decide to travel then, purchasing cruise insurance is a good idea.) But you can often find other patches of bargain sailings, especially during the early weeks of December and in the spring.
Are Balcony rooms worth it on cruises?
A balcony may absolutely be worth it to you, but probably not if these are your primary reasons: 1) You’re looking for a place to smoke. You can’t smoke on cruise ship balconies. Guest demand has made most areas on most ships non-smoking, but in this case the reason is largely safety.
How long does a cruise from California to Hawaii take?
Hawaii cruises range from seven nights to 18 nights or longer, depending on the itinerary. A cruise only within the Hawaiian Islands sailing round trip Honolulu is the shortest (and only) seven night option, while any cruise from California to Hawaii will take at least 15 nights due to the islands’ remote location.
How much is a 10 day Alaska cruise?
Alaska 10-14 day roundtrip cruises are priced about $1,100-$2,300 per person, double occupancy for an interior room, depending on sailing date, choice of stateroom and cruise line. Cabins with an ocean view are priced $1,800-$2,200, balcony rooms $1,800-$4,400 and suites $4,500-$6,200, per person.
How far is it from San Francisco to Alaska?
Distance from Alaska to San Francisco is 3,443 kilometers.
This air travel distance is equal to 2,139 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Alaska and San Francisco is 3,443 km= 2,139 miles.
What are the best Alaska cruises?
- #1. Viking Orion. Viking Ocean Cruises.
- #2. Crystal Symphony. Crystal Cruises.
- #2. Silver Muse. Silversea Cruises.
- #2. Seabourn Sojourn. Seabourn Cruise Line.
- #5. Celebrity Eclipse. Celebrity Cruises.
- #5. Disney Wonder. Disney Cruise Line.
- #7. Celebrity Millennium. Celebrity Cruises.
- #7. Celebrity Solstice. Celebrity Cruises.
What is the best month to go on an Alaska cruise?
Alaskan cruise season is May through September with July and August being the highest season attracting the most travelers. Convention holds that the best months to cruise Alaska are July and August when the temperatures are at their highest and the weather is generally sunnier.
How far in advance should you book an Alaskan cruise?
“For Alaska cruises, we strongly recommend booking at least six to 12 months out, as the cruise season runs only from May to September,” says DeLaCruz. “And staterooms with balconies are highly desirable for Alaska cruising, so it’s important to book early to be assured a balcony cabin in your preferred location.”
Where do Princess Cruises depart from in San Francisco?
Princess ships generally berth at Pier 27. On days when multiple ships are in port, Pier 35 may be assigned. The port of San Francisco is located along the Embarcadero waterfront.