How Do You Draw A Soccer Goal Net?
- Draw a rectangle for the basic shape of the goal.
- Attach two slanted triangles to the sides.
- Connect the backs of the triangle with a straight line for the back of the goal.
- Erase the front line of the rectangle.
- Make the “rim,” or inner lines, of the front.
- Do the same for the triangles and the back line.
What is a net sketch?
A net is a two-dimensional shape that can be folded to make a three-dimensional shape. The net of a solid is a diagram drawn on a paper which when cut and folded along the lines can be used to construct a solid shape.