- What is the main street in Nashville? Broadway Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
What is the main strip in Nashville?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
What is the street name of Music Row in Nashville?
Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
What street is the bars on in Nashville TN?
A Nightlife Guide to “The District” in Downtown Nashville
- Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
- A few doors down, The Stage on Broadway offers live country music and plenty of room to dance.
What is the downtown area of Nashville called?
2. The District. The District, short for downtown Nashville’s historic district, encompasses the area around Broadway and 2nd Avenue. Don’t let the “historic” aspect fool you; this corner of the city is more rockin’ good times than a trip back in time.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
What singers have bars in Nashville?
Here is a list of the downtown Nashville bars/restaurants that are owned by famous musicians!
- Jason Aldean – Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
- Florida Georgia Line’s FGL House.
- Dierks Bentley – Dierks Whiskey Row.
- John Rich – Redneck Riviera.
- Luke Bryan – Luke’s 32 Bridge.
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red.
Do you need a car to get around Nashville?
Nashville gets more walkable by the day, with many neighborhoods holding enough attractions, restaurants, and activities that you may not need a car. The key to making this work is finding a neighborhood you want to explore and booking your lodging there, even if it costs a few more dollars.
Is it safe to walk around Nashville at night?
Nashville has a few areas that are run-down and may attract a bad element. Use caution if renting a hotel or motel room on Dickerson Road or Trinity Lane. Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
What bars are in downtown Nashville?
The Best 10 Bars near Downtown, Nashville, TN
- Hidden Bar. 0.1 mi. 26 reviews. Speakeasies.
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge. 0.1 mi. 898 reviews.
- Rooftop Lounge. 0.1 mi. 22 reviews.
- Robert’s Western World. 0.1 mi. 785 reviews.
- The Stillery. 0.2 mi. 2301 reviews.
- Skull’s Rainbow Room. 0.1 mi. 852 reviews.
- Zeppelin Nashville. 0.4 mi. 12 reviews.
- Nudie’s Honky Tonk. 0.2 mi. 256 reviews.
What does SoBro mean in Nashville?
Nashville’s SoBro (“South of Broadway”) neighborhood is one of the main downtown areas, home to major attractions like the the Music City Center and Omni Hotel, as well as popular restaurants like The Southern, Etch, and Pinewood Social.
What are bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.