What hotels are near Music City Center in Nashville TN?
- The Music City Center is in downtown Nashville. There are no hotels in the Center, but the Omni Hotel is across the street. The next closest hotels are a few blocks to the east and to the north.
Is it better to stay downtown Nashville or Music Row?
If you’re just here for a weekend and everything you want to do is downtown (honky-tonks, Hall of Fame, Ryman, Cash museum), you’d just stay downtown and be fine without one. Aside from the honky-tonks, most of the music venues are also not in the downtown tourist area (with the notable exception of the Ryman).
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Is Music Row Nashville safe?
Very safe. There is really no crime to speak of.
What street in Nashville is Music Row?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
Where do celebrities hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Are there any bad areas in Nashville?
According to the most recent census data, Haynes Area looks to be the worst neighborhood in Nashville.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
How many days do you need in Nashville?
Regardless of what you choose to do during your 4 days in Nashville or even what order you do things, an evening out in downtown, is a must for all first-time Nashville visitors.
What bars are on Music Row in Nashville?
The 10 Best Bars In Music Row, Nashville
- Bound’ry Restaurant. Restaurant, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, $$$
- South Street Restaurant. Bar, Restaurant, American, Vegetarian.
- Rebar. Bar, Pub, Wine, Beer, Pub Grub, American.
- Tavern. Gastropub, Pub, Pub Grub, American, Wine, Beer, $$$
- Winners Bar & Grill.
- The Corner Pub.
- Dan McGuinness.
- Losers Bar.
Where is the party area in Nashville?
Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
Is it safe to walk around Nashville at night?
Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings. By exercising caution and being aware of potential hazards, you’ll avoid trouble and enjoy your visit to Nashville.
What’s the main strip in Nashville called?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
Do you need a car to get around Nashville?
Nashville gets more walkable by the day, with many neighborhoods holding enough attractions, restaurants, and activities that you may not need a car. The key to making this work is finding a neighborhood you want to explore and booking your lodging there, even if it costs a few more dollars.
Where should I go for music in Nashville?
The Most Iconic Music Venues in Nashville
- Ryman Auditorium. Downtown.
- Grand Ole Opry. Music Valley.
- Mercy Lounge. Downtown.
- Bluebird Cafe. Green Hills.
- The Blue Room. Berry Hill.
- Marathon Music Works. Marathon Village.
- The Basement East. Five Points.
- The Station Inn. The Gulch.