- Tootsie’s is located at 422 Broadway in the heart of downtown Nashville. Open from Monday through Sunday from 10am – 3am, Tootsie’s offers continuous live music without a cover charge. For any further questions, please call 615.726.0463.
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville. Broadway, and the adjoining avenues, are filled with bars and restaurants. Why is Tootsies in Nashville famous? Tootsies is the most famous honky tonk on downtown Nashville’s Broadway.
What is the name of the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville. Broadway, and the adjoining avenues, are filled with bars and restaurants.
Why is Tootsies in Nashville famous?
Tootsies is the most famous honky tonk on downtown Nashville’s Broadway. It has hosted and nurtured dozens of Country Music’s legends — such as Faron Young, Charley Pride, Patsy Cline, and Loretta Lynn, to name a few — and is responsible for grooming many of Music City’s stars of tomorrow.
What street is all the music on in Nashville?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
Do tootsies eat?
Food is available at Tootsies, it depends on whether you want healthy food or fast food. They serve the latter. If you want healthy food then eat somewhere else.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What are bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What is a must eat in Nashville?
Here are the most iconic food experiences to cross off your Nashville bucket list.
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
What does SoBro mean in Nashville?
Nashville’s SoBro (“South of Broadway”) neighborhood is one of the main downtown areas, home to major attractions like the the Music City Center and Omni Hotel, as well as popular restaurants like The Southern, Etch, and Pinewood Social.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
What is the party street in Nashville?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
Is there a cover charge for Nashville bars?
More Downtown Nashville Nightlife Tips
There are no cover charges for most of the honky tonks along Honky Tonk Row on Broadway, so you can pop in, check out the scene, listen to the music, and move on if nothing strikes a chord with you.
How much does it cost to get in tootsies?
$10, but if you CHECK IN via yelp.