How to see analytics on YouTube
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right corner, then select YouTube Studio.
- You’ll see some summary metrics right on the Channel Dashboard.
How do I see my YouTube stats?
In order to view your YouTube Analytics, sign in to your YouTube account and go to your Creator Studio. From there, click into the Analytics tab in the menu on the left of your screen. In order to check which of your videos are performing the best, click on Watch time under Watch time reports.
How do I find my YouTube channel analytics?
YouTube analytics basics
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Point to your video and select Analytics. You can also view your latest video performance from the channel dashboard. Click a video title or thumbnail.
How do you know if your YouTube channel is doing well?
How do I know if my YouTube channel is successful? Is the goal to get the most views possible?
- The average view duration for all videos on your channel.
- The top 10 videos ranked according to longest viewing time.
- Audience retention information for each of your videos.
How do I see my daily views on YouTube?
It’s under your YouTube channel’s icon, next to the “Channel” option. If you are using the YouTube mobile app, scroll through the top menu to see this option. Move to the Stats header. You can see the total views of your selected channel under the “Stats” title.
How do I see YouTube analytics on mobile?
If you don’t already have it on your phone, download the appropriate version for iPhone or Android.
- Open YouTube Studio and sign in to your account.
- You’ll see a few summary metrics on the main dashboard.
- Toggle between Overview, Reach, Engagement, and Audience, depending on the information you’re looking for.
How long does it take to get 1000 subscribers on YouTube?
It takes an average of 22 months for a channel to reach 1,000 subscribers on YouTube according to data from TubeFilter. That’s if the channel is uploading videos consistently and using some best practices.
What are my chances of being successful on YouTube?
Most YouTube videos got fewer than 50 views, only 2% got 1,000 views or more, and 0.3% of the videos got at least 500,000 views. This means, your odds of becoming famous via YouTube are vanishingly small.
How fast do YouTube channels grow?
And how long will it take to grow my YouTube channel?” According to data, it takes an average of 22 months for a channel to reach 1,000 subscribers. Yet, if you don’t optimize your videos and have less than 1,000 subscribers, then you’ll get less than 10% of the total views on YouTube.