With a little creativity and space-saving furniture, you can turn this flexible living space into a comfortable spot you’ll love!
- Make a Combination Room.
- Put Together a Nursery.
- Designate a Playroom.
- Create a Home Office.
- Design an Additional Living Room.
- Set Up a Bonus Room Bar.
- Make an Extra Bedroom.
What can I do with an extra room in my house?
24 Clever Ideas for What to Do With a Spare Room
- Convert the Spare Room to a Study Corner.
- Make It an Organized and Peaceful Home Office.
- Transform It Into a Music Room or Recording Studio.
- Use It as an Old-Fashioned Dressing Room.
- Create a Dedicated Kids Play Room.
- A Sofa Bed Is Perfect for Versatility.
How do you use dead space in a house?
Here are a few ideas on what you could do to utilize the dead space in your home!
- Make a Planning Wall.
- Create a Small Reading Nook.
- Have a Memorabilia Wall or Room.
- Create Storage Space Near Your Bathtub.
- Nightstand Corner.
- Place Items on the Window Sill.
What do you do with a large empty space in your living room?
9 Ideas to Decorate Empty Living Room Corners
- Window corners – create a cosy window seat.
- Empty floor corners – illuminate them.
- Corner walls – an opportunity for artwork.
- Larger living room corners – include an extra furniture arrangement.
- Alcoves in corners – use them as storage spots.
How can I make my house less boring?
50 Amazing Home Upgrades for Under $50
- Make your own book covers.
- Bring in some greenery.
- Add some lighting to your closet.
- Declutter your space.
- Update your door hardware.
- Or just give them a fresh coat of paint.
- Refinish your old doors.
- Swap out the handles on your bathroom vanity.
Why is it called a bonus room?
The term bonus room is mainly used in the United States. One early use is from The New York Times in 1991, which wrote that ” A recent solution to the problem of noisy teen-agers is the enticingly titled bonus room, which is a spare room on the bedroom floor that can be used as a den, television room or guest room.”
How do I fill extra space in my living room?
19 Smart and Stylish Ways to Fill Your Living Room Space
- Create a comfortable window seat.
- Illuminate those empty dark spaces.
- Place tall plants.
- Consider a decorative room divider.
- Create a reading corner or an alternative seating area.
- Fill corner walls with unique artwork.
- Set up a workspace.
How do I fill up space in my room?
13 Decorating Tips To Making A Large Room Feel Cozy
- Strategically place tall potted plants.
- Paint two-tone walls.
- Swap your coffee tables for oversized ottomans.
- Round out a big seating plan with a pair of X-benches.
- Use a daybed as a room divider.
- Define zones with a console table.
- Add coziness with a screen.
What can I put behind my sectional?
Have Your Sofa’s Back: 4 Ideas for What to do with the Space Behind Your Sofa
- Add Storage With a Console Table. Perhaps the most obvious idea, a console table is a great option to cover your sofa’s behind.
- Add a Bench for Extra Seating.
- Carve Out a Secluded Seating Nook.
- Create a Home Office With a Desk.
What do you put in empty space?
13 decorating ideas for awkward empty spaces in the home
- Statement chair. A statement chair instantly creates a practical and stylish place for you to put shoes on or wait for your partner to get ready.
- Home library.
- Home office.
- Under the stairs.
- Indoor plants.
- Ornaments and artefacts.
- Striking vignette.
What can I do with extra space in my apartment?
Creative Ways to Use the Spare Bedroom in Your Apartment
- Design a Library.
- Turn It Into a Bar.
- Create a Home Office.
- Make an Arts & Craft Studio.
- Set Up Your Own Workout Room.
- Make a Mini Mudroom.
- Add a Beauty Room.
- Turn It into a Second Living Room.
How can I make my home gorgeous?
10 tips to help you achieve a beautifully simple and meaningful home.
- Make it calm.
- Purge, purge and purge some more.
- Bring in natural elements.
- Bring special items out in the open.
- Let the light in.
- Carve out your special spot.
- Make it welcoming.
- Make it warm and cozy.
How can I make my bedroom look more expensive?
But before you even think of shopping to upgrade your bedroom, consider these helpful pointers to make your space as luxurious as it can be.
- Incorporate a rug.
- Display art.
- Overfill your throw pillows.
- Add a hanging light fixture.
- Rethink your nightstand.
- Focus on the statement pieces.
- Keep the floor empty.
How can I transform a room cheaply?
21 Inexpensive Ways To Upgrade Your Bedroom
- Reposition your bed.
- Rearrange your artwork.
- Cover your walls with tapestries.
- Get rid of furniture you don’t need.
- Hide your cords and disguise your router.
- Get actual curtains or hang your current curtains higher.