How do I get to the Philadelphia Convention Center?
- Take the NJ Turnpike to exit 4 (Philadelphia / Camden Exit).
- Get onto 73 North and follow it to 38 West.
- Take 38 West following the signs directing to the Benjamin Franklin Bridge (The Bridge is 30 West), crossing into Philadelphia.
- Follow the signs for Convention Center (this is Vine Street).
What is the name of the convention center in Philly?
The Pennsylvania Convention Center is a multi-use public facility in the Market East section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, designed to accommodate conventions, exhibitions, conferences and other events.
What Septa stop is the convention center?
The Philadelphia Convention Center is easily accessible from all surrounding areas by the SEPTA rail system. The “Market East” stop is right at the convention center.
How big is the Philadelphia Convention Center?
The Pennsylvania Convention Center is more dynamic and flexible than ever before. With 1 million square feet of saleable space, the largest ballroom on the East Coast and comfortable, welcoming lounges, the Center is considered one of the nation’s premier meeting and convention facilities.
How do I get to Philadelphia Convention Center by train?
- Take any Regional Rail line to Jefferson Station.
- Exit train; follow signs to Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Take escalator to 2nd Floor Grand Hall Entrance.
What happened at the Philadelphia convention?
The Constitutional Convention took place from May 14 to September 17, 1787, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The point of the event was decide how America was going to be governed. Although the Convention had been officially called to revise the existing Articles of Confederation, many delegates had much bigger plans.
What train stop is the Philadelphia Flower Show?
The closest stations to Philadelphia Flower Show are: 12th St & Race St is 48 yards away, 1 min walk. Vine St at 12th St is 174 yards away, 3 min walk. 11th St & Race St is 199 yards away, 3 min walk.