France 2-Week Tours Itineraries
- Western France Road Trip – 14 Days.
- Paris, Lyon, Nice Provence – 14 Days.
- Nice, Provence, Paris the French Alps – 14 Days.
- Normandy, Brittany the Loire Valley – 14 Days.
- Discover France: Paris, Normandy, Bordeaux, the Dordogne Region – 14 Days.
What should I see in France for 2 weeks?
How to Spend 2 Weeks in France Sample Itinerary
- Paris (3 nights)[SEE MAP]
- Versailles (day trip from Paris)[SEE MAP]
- Mont St-Michel (1 night)[SEE MAP]
- Bayeux (2 nights)[SEE MAP]
- Amboise (2 nights)[SEE MAP]
- Loire Châteaux (trip from Amboise)[SEE MAP]
- Bordeaux (1 night)[SEE MAP]
- Carcassonne (1 night)[SEE MAP]
How much money do you need for 2 weeks in France?
So how much does it cost to go to France? Based on my estimates you can expect to pay approximately $4,000 USD for a two-week vacation. Of course, this is just a guideline and you can either increase or decrease this budget to reflect your preferred travel style.
How many days do you need to explore France?
For a holiday in France that covers multiple areas and highlights, most travelers should plan on spending around 10 days. This gives you enough time to explore a few different regions by train, plane, or road trip at a relaxed pace.
Is 2 weeks in Paris too long?
First-time travelers should try and plan around 4-5 days —ample time to enjoy some classic Parisian highlights and visit a few of the 20 arrondissements (neighborhoods). Having a week also allows time to take a day-trip to Versailles or even the Normandy region or Champagne province.
How can I spend 10 days in France?
France 10 day itinerary
- Days 1 to 3 – Paris.
- Days 4 and 5 – Bordeaux.
- Day 6 – Toulouse.
- Day 7 – Montpellier.
- Day 8 – Marseille.
- Day 9 – Lyon.
- Day 10 – Paris.
How much does it cost to backpack through France?
France Suggested Budgets On a backpacker’s budget, prepare to spend €45-77 EUR ($50-88 USD) per day.
Is food in France expensive?
On average, a non-touristy restaurant in Paris will charge between 15 and 25 Euros per set menu, but you can expect to pay more at trendier restaurants or restaurants in tourist-heavy areas. Set menu prices also vary widely, with some costing as little as 10 Euros and others costing well over 100 Euros.
What is the cheapest country to visit?
14 Of the cheapest countries to visit
- Cambodia. Southeast Asia is a notoriously cheap area to visit.
- Laos. Laos is another affordable country in Southeast Asia.
- El Salvador.
Where can I spend a week in France?
1 week France itinerary
- Day 1 – Paris.
- Day 2 – Bordeaux.
- Day 3 – Biarritz.
- Day 4 – Toulouse.
- Day 5 – Marseille.
- Day 6 – Saint Tropez.
- Day 7 – Nice.
What can you see in France in 7 days?
France 7-Day Tours & Itineraries
- “Like a Local” Tour in Provence and the French Riviera: 7 Days.
- Paris & South of France – 7 Days.
- Tour du Mont-Blanc Self Guided Trek – 7 days.
- The Very Best Walks on Corsica: 7 Days.
- Hiking & Hilltop Villages in Provence – 7 Days.
- Cycling Corsica: 7 Days.
- Normandy Discovery Tour – 7 Days.
What can you do in France in 3 days?
3 Days in Paris: The Perfect Paris Itinerary
- Eiffel Tower.
- Seine River Cruise.
- Hop on Hop off Bus.
- Paris Walking Tour.
- Tour Montparnasse.
- Sainte Chapelle.
- Notre Dame.
- Musee d’Orsay.
Is Paris expensive?
Paris can be one of the most expensive cities in the world when it comes to hotels. Stay near the most famous sights and attractions, and your wallet will not thank you. They are generally cheaper or at least better value than hotels, especially for certain types of travelers.
Can I travel to Paris in 2021?
Can I travel to Paris right now? As of June 9, France is open to American travelers. U.S. citizens who are fully vaccinated and traveling from the U.S. are allowed to travel to France for any reason. These travelers need to provide a proof of vaccination and will not need to quarantine or provide a negative Covid test.
How much money should I take to Paris for 7 days?
Here is how much spending money for Paris you should take with you: For a 3 days on-budget stay in Paris you should take 329€ and for a 7 days on-budget stay in Paris you’ll need roughly 776€. For a standard type of vacations you’ll need to take 855€ with you for a 3 days stay, and 2090€ for a 7 days stay.