What is there to do this weekend in Indiana?
We’ve gathered a list of the best fun things to do in Indiana with kids, so start making your itinerary now.
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
- Buffalo Trace Park.
- Butt Drugs.
- Corydon Live!
- Harrison County Discovery Center.
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari Water Park.
- Indiana Caverns.
- Golf Shores Fun Center.
What can you do for free in Indianapolis?
12 Best Fun Free Things to Do in Indianapolis
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
- Indianapolis Artsgarden.
- Indianapolis Art Center.
- Free Summer Concerts.
- Indianapolis City Market.
- Walk, Bike or Run the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
- War Memorials.
- Workout Wednesdays.
What is there to do in Indianapolis today?
Top Attractions in Indianapolis
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. 3,886 reviews.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum. 2,793 reviews.
- Indianapolis Museum of Art. 1,444 reviews.
- Lucas Oil Stadium. 1,592 reviews.
- Central Canal. 1,127 reviews.
- Victory Field. 1,269 reviews.
- Indianapolis Zoo.
- Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site.
What can couples do in Indianapolis?
Five Perfect Date Nights
- Action Duckpin Bowl & Atomic Bowl Duckpin.
- Bakersfield Tacos, Tequila & Whiskey.
- Bazbeaux Pizza.
- The District Theatre.
- Fountain Square Theatre Building.
- Gallery Pastry Shop.
- JW Marriott Indianapolis.
- Mesh on Mass.
What is Indiana famous for?
Indiana, known for its love of basketball and for producing stars such as Larry Bird and Louie Dampier, has generated the fifth-highest number of professional basketball players per capita of any state. 6. Indiana has the nation’s second-largest automotive industry and is leading the U.S. in manufacturing job growth.
Does it snow in Indiana?
The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
|Indianapolis, Indiana||United States|
|Rainfall||42.4 in.||38.1 in.|
|Snowfall||21.6 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||122.1 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||186 days||205 days|
What day is the Indianapolis Zoo free?
Day (January 17, 2021) – Members and public will be required to reserve a ticket (free of charge) online ahead of time to maintain a limited capacity. Free admission on First Thursday of the month March – September.
What can you do with no money?
13 Ways to Have Fun Without Spending Money
- Go on a picnic.
- Go to no-cost museum and zoo days.
- Give geocaching a try.
- Leverage your chamber of commerce.
- Take a historical city tour.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Go camping.
- Do a photography challenge.
How much does it cost to go to the Indianapolis Zoo?
What’s the Indy Zoo charging? The standard admission for high-demand days is $28.20 for adults and $21.20 for children. If you want to go during the week, that fee drops to $15.70 and $11.95, the same as a high-end movie. Moreover, it probably will take you four hours to do everything at the zoo.
What food is Indianapolis famous for?
Everyone In Indianapolis Absolutely Loves These 10 Foods And Drinks
- A tenderloin sandwich. Tripofa L./TripAdvisor.
- Milkshakes or ice cream from Traders Point Creamery. Traders Point Creamery/Facebook.
- Fried pickles. Will Folsom/Flickr.
- Country fried steak.
- Craft beer.
- Sugar cream pie.
- Square donuts.
- Pulled pork.
Is Indianapolis safe?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM
Overall, Indianapolis is a relatively safe city to visit though certain areas are prone to high levels of crime. Use caution throughout the city to minimize your risks.
Is Indianapolis a good place to live?
If you’re looking to jumpstart your career, Indianapolis is ranked 21st in the US. This is due to the healthcare industry and growing technology sector. According to Forbes Magazine, the cost of living in Indianapolis is 7.6% below the national average making it a great place to both live and work.
Where should I take my girlfriend on a date?
Second date ideas
- Do some pub trivia.
- Hit up an arcade or video game bar.
- Head to the zoo.
- Take a mini road trip to someplace not too far away.
- Go to an escape room.
- Go ice skating.
- Hit up a local artist art gallery.
- Find a nearby quirky museum.
Where can I go on a date in Indianapolis?
15 date ideas in and around Indy for summertime fun
- Gondola Rides: Old World Gondoliers. 340 W.
- Tibbs Drive-In. 480 S.
- Top Golf. 9200 E.
- Holcomb Observatory and Planetarium. 4600 Sunset Ave., Indianapolis.
- Koteewi Archery Range.
- Fort Harrison State Park.
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.
- Conner Prairie.
What can couples do for date night?
101 Fun Dating Ideas
- Plan and carry out a scavenger hunt or treasure hunt for your partner.
- Go tubing, kayaking, or canoeing together.
- Go fruit picking together.
- Enjoy a candlelight dinner together at your home or apartment.
- Go for a bike ride together.
- Go bowling together.
- Attend a local festival together.