Need a report that shows paid invoices, including payment methods, for all customers
- Click Reports menu at the top.
- Choose Customer’s and Receivables then Transactions List by Customer.
- Select Customize Report in the top left corner of the report.
- Click on the Filters tab.
- Search for Paid Status and choose Closed.
How do I know if an invoice has been paid in QuickBooks?
Here are the steps for QuickBooks Desktop:
- Go to Reports at the top menu, and select Customers & Receivables.
- Choose Transaction List by Customer.
- Click the Customize Report button, and go to the Filter tab.
- Search for Transaction Type, and select Invoice.
- Search for Paid Status, and select Closed.
- Click the OK button.
How do I print a paid invoice in QuickBooks desktop?
- Click File at the top menu bar and choose Print Forms.
- Select Invoice.
- From the Invoices to Print window, select the invoices for the last five years.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to print the invoices.
How do I print paid invoices in QuickBooks?
Edit your template in layout designer, from the fields palette select the print tab, put a check at the size you like.
How do I view customer payments in QuickBooks?
- Go to the Lists menu.
- Choose Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click Undeposited Funds, then select QuickReport: Undeposited Funds.
- From the Dates drop-down menu, select All.
- Check the balance of the report.
How do I run a payment report in QuickBooks?
Click the Customize option at the upper right. In the General section, choose your preferred date. In the Filter section, pick Payment in the Transaction Type drop-down. Hit Run report to refresh.
How do I report all invoices in QuickBooks?
all invoices report
- Go to the CUSTOMER CENTER.
- Click on the TRANSACTIONS tab (not the New Transactions menu!) and a selection list will be displayed.
- Click on INVOICES and a list of invoices will be displayed.
Where is the invoices and received payments report QuickBooks desktop?
The Invoices and Received Payments report is a transaction-based report. I’ll show you how:
- Select Sales from the sidebar menu.
- Go to the Invoices tab.
- Open the appropriate invoice.
- In the Message on statement text box, enter the invoice description.
- Click Save, then choose Yes to confirm the changes.
How do I print a vendor payment history in QuickBooks?
- Click Reports on the left menu and search Transaction List by Vendor.
- Click the Customize button and enter the correct Report period under the General section.
- Go to the Filter section and mark the vendor in the Vendor field.
- You can do the same in the Transaction Type field if necessary.
- Click Run report.
How do I create a cash receipt report in QuickBooks?
Steps to Create Cash Receipts Journal Report in QuickBooks
- In the menu bar, select Reports, then Custom Reports, then Transactions Detail.
- Enter the appropriate date range.
- In the Columns box, you are required to check off the following columns like Type, Date, Number, Memo, Clear, Split and Amount.
How do I create a collection report in QuickBooks?
To do that:
- Click on Reports from the left pane.
- Look for Collections Report from the search box.
- Select the Report Period that you want.
- Click on Run report.