Is it expensive to live in Franklin Tennessee?
Cost of Living in Franklin, Tennessee by Expense Category
Franklin’s housing expenses are 9% lower than the national average and the utility prices are 10% lower than the national average. Franklin has grocery prices that are 3% lower than the national average.
What is there to do in Franklin Tennessee today?
Top Attractions in Franklin
- Lotz House Museum. 3,137 reviews. See 3 Experiences.
- Carnton. 1,654 reviews. See 1 Experience.
- Downtown Franklin. 1,413 reviews.
- Carter House. 1,305 reviews.
- Leiper’s Fork Distillery. 163 reviews.
- Leiper’s Fork. 298 reviews.
- McGavock Confederate Cemetery. 381 reviews.
- Natchez Trace Parkway Bridge. 88 reviews.
Is Franklin Tennessee a good place to live?
Franklin is in Williamson County and is one of the best places to live in Tennessee. Living in Franklin offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Franklin there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in Franklin are highly rated.
Where do the celebrities live in Tennessee?
So, the truth of the matter is that when it comes to celebs, most celebrity homes in Nashville are actually in Brentwood or Franklin, TN. These are two of the most affluent suburbs in the Nashville area.
What is the prettiest city in Tennessee?
We’re excited to report that one of our favorite Smoky Mountain cities has received a major honor! Architectural Digest recently compiled a guide to “The Prettiest Town in Every U.S. State,” and Gatlinburg was chosen to represent Tennessee.
What is the best city to live in in Tennessee?
Top 5 Cities and Places to Retire in Tennessee
What is Franklin TN famous for?
Downtown Franklin is well known for its annual festivals and parades including: The Main Street Festival in Spring; Fourth of July in Summer: PumpkinFest in October; the Veterans Day Parade in November; and Dickens of a Christmas in December.
Is Franklin Tennessee safe?
The 3rd safest city in Tennessee is Spring Hill, a city of 41K in the Nashville Metropolitan Area.
Tennessee’s Safest Cities.
|Crime rate per 1,000||13.62|
|Violent crimes per 1,000||1.47|
|Property crimes per 1,000||12.15|
|Law enforcement per 1,000||1.77|
Ещё 37 столбцов
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What’s the most dangerous city in Tennessee?
Where Are The Most Dangerous Cities In Tennessee?
|Rank||City||Violent Crimes Per Capita|
Why is it so cheap to live in Tennessee?
Low cost of living
Tennessee is the second cheapest state to live in. On the other hand, if you need a job, you have a high enough chance because Tennessee has a low unemployment rate. Groceries, health, and housing are below the national average and they together contribute to a low cost of living.
Does Franklin TN get tornadoes?
The risk of tornado damage in Franklin is higher than Tennessee average and is much higher than the national average.
What actors live in Tennessee?
Celebrities Who Live in Nashville
- Kelly Clarkson. The former “American Idol” star and current host of “The Voice” has been living in Tennessee with her family since 2013.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. The superstar country duo has lived in Tennessee for 17 years.
- Taylor Swift.
- Dolly Parton.
- Miley Cyrus.
- Amy Grant.
What is the bad part of Nashville?
Where Are The Worst Neighborhoods To Live In Nashville For 2021?
|3||Buena Vista Heights||1,103|
Who is the most famous person from Tennessee?
- James Agee writer, poet, Knoxville.
- Eddy Arnold singer, Henderson.
- Chet Atkins guitarist, Lutrell.
- Hattie Caraway first elected woman senator, Bakerville.
- Jack Garnet Carter miniature golf, Sweetwater.
- Davy Crockett frontiersman, Green Cty.
- Jack Curtis screenwriter, Stony Creek.