What counties make up Nashville?
- Cheatham County.
- Davidson County.
- Maury County.
- Montgomery County.
- Robertson County.
- Rutherford County.
- Sumner County.
- Williamson County.
Is Nashville the capital of Tennessee?
Nashville, also called Nashville-Davidson, city, capital (1843) of Tennessee, U.S., and seat (1784–1963) of Davidson county. Nashville lies on the Cumberland River in the north-central part of the state. It is the centre of an urbanized area that also embraces parts of seven surrounding counties.
Is Nashville safe?
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – As Middle Tennessee grows, so do concerns of safety. A study by Wallet Hub found that Nashville is the 80th safest city in the country. The study included more than 180 cities, and included statistics like assaults per capita, road quality and unemployment.
What is the richest county in Tennessee?
Tennessee counties ranked by per capita income
|Rank||County||Per capita income|
Is Nashville Democrat or Republican?
Typically Democrats do very well in the urban regions of Memphis and Nashville, while Republicans dominate the rural and suburban areas. Tennessee is considered a safe Republican state. In 2016, it stayed that way with Trump winning the state with 60.7% of the vote.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
What is Tennessee famous for?
Here are just some of the things that make Tennessee famous.
- Hot chicken. It all started back in the 1930s when womanizer Thornton Prince discovered his love for spicy chicken.
- Country music. It’s no secret that Nashville is known for its country music scene.
- Church communities.
- Rolling hills.
How far is Davidson County from Nashville?
Flight or air distance: 315.82 km / 196.24 miles / 170.41 nautical miles.
What are the bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
Is Nashville a dangerous city?
The FBI reported 12,674 violent crimes in the year 2018, which makes it significantly the most violent city in Tennessee. Nashville is the second most dangerous city in the state, with 7,641 violent crimes reported in the year 2018. These violent crimes include anything from murder and rape to aggravated assault.
What is the racial makeup of Nashville?
White: 63.49% Black or African American: 27.58% Asian: 3.66% Two or more races: 2.62%