Is Indy Pride 2020 Cancelled?
Indy Pride Parade and Festival canceled; virtual celebrations planned instead. Due to COVID-19 and recommended social distancing, Indy Pride had announced in March that all Pride festivities were to be postponed. On Friday, however, the decision was made to cancel all in-person events for the year, officially.
What can couples do in Indianapolis?
- Museums. Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. 3,886.
- Museums. Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum. 2,793.
- Museums. Indianapolis Museum of Art. 1,444.
- Fun & Games. Lucas Oil Stadium. 1,592.
- Sights & Landmarks. Central Canal. 1,127.
- Sights & Landmarks. Victory Field. 1,268.
- Zoos & Aquariums. Indianapolis Zoo.
- Sights & Landmarks. Monument Circle.
What is there to do in Fishers this weekend?
Top 10 Things to Do in Fishers
- Topgolf. Topgolf is the premier golf entertainment complex where the competition of sport meets your favorite local hangout.
- Conner Prairie.
- Four Day Ray Brewing.
- Fishers Farmers Market.
- Symphony on the Prairie.
- Nickel Plate District.
- Flat Fork Creek Park.
What can you do for free in Indianapolis?
12 Best Fun Free Things to Do in Indianapolis
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
- Indianapolis Artsgarden.
- Indianapolis Art Center.
- Free Summer Concerts.
- Indianapolis City Market.
- Walk, Bike or Run the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
- War Memorials.
- Workout Wednesdays.
Where should I take my girlfriend on a date?
Second date ideas
- Do some pub trivia.
- Hit up an arcade or video game bar.
- Head to the zoo.
- Take a mini road trip to someplace not too far away.
- Go to an escape room.
- Go ice skating.
- Hit up a local artist art gallery.
- Find a nearby quirky museum.
Where can I go on a date in Indianapolis?
15 date ideas in and around Indy for summertime fun
- Gondola Rides: Old World Gondoliers. 340 W.
- Tibbs Drive-In. 480 S.
- Top Golf. 9200 E.
- Holcomb Observatory and Planetarium. 4600 Sunset Ave., Indianapolis.
- Koteewi Archery Range.
- Fort Harrison State Park.
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.
- Conner Prairie.
How far is fishers from Indianapolis?
The total driving distance from Fishers, IN to Indianapolis, IN is 21 miles or 34 kilometers.
Is Fishers Indiana a good place to live?
Fishers was judged by Money magazine as the third best place to live in the United States, behind Clarksville, Tennessee and Round Rock, Texas. According to MONEY.com, the list was compiled using data points such as economic health, cost of living, public education, and ease of living and amenities.
How far is Fishers Indiana from Indianapolis?
There are 15.11 miles from Indianapolis to Fishers in northeast direction and 17 miles (27.36 kilometers) by car, following the Binford Boulevard route. Indianapolis and Fishers are 25 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Indianapolis, IN to Fishers, IN.
What can you do with no money?
13 Ways to Have Fun Without Spending Money
- Go on a picnic.
- Go to no-cost museum and zoo days.
- Give geocaching a try.
- Leverage your chamber of commerce.
- Take a historical city tour.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Go camping.
- Do a photography challenge.
What day is the Indianapolis Zoo free?
Day (January 17, 2021) – Members and public will be required to reserve a ticket (free of charge) online ahead of time to maintain a limited capacity. Free admission on First Thursday of the month March – September.
What is there to do indoors in Indianapolis?
The 12 Best Things to Do Indoors in Indianapolis
- 01 of 12. Explore the IndyCar Factory.
- 02 of 12. Go Jumping at Sky Zone.
- 03 of 12. Eat Local at the Indianapolis City Market.
- Attend the Indy Film Fest. Indianapolis, together with Indiana State University, hosts a 10-day film festival each March.
- 06 of 12.
- 07 of 12.
- 08 of 12.
- Garfield Park Conservatory.