What is there to do in Nashville TN this weekend?
Best 11 Weekend Activities in Nashville for 2021
- The Redneck Comedy Bus Tour Nashville.
- General Jackson Showboat Nashville Lunch & Dinner Cruises.
- Grand Ole Opry.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Homes of the Stars Bus Tour.
- Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater.
- Willie Nelson & Friends Museum & General Store.
- Music City Trolley Hop.
What is the most dangerous area in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What is the bad side of Nashville?
Where Are The Worst Neighborhoods To Live In Nashville For 2021?
|3||Buena Vista Heights||1,103|
Is Nashville dangerous?
With a crime rate of 54 per one thousand residents, Nashville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville this weekend?
Amazing Things to See and Do in Downtown Nashville
- Listen to singer/songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe. Cafe, American, Vegetarian.
- Tennessee State Museum. Museum.
- View the Nashville skyline from the pedestrian bridge. Bridge.
- Live on the Green. Park.
- Country Music Hall of Fame. Museum.
- Hatch Show Print Block Party. Shop.
- Axe throwing at the REC Room.
- NashTrash Tours.
Can you drink in Nashville on Sunday?
In Nashville, Tennessee, the sale of packaged liquor is prohibited on Sunday. Packaged liquor may be sold between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Packaged beer and wine may be sold between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, and between 6:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m., Monday through Saturday.
Where is the hood in Nashville?
NAshville Hoods: North Side
The largest side of Nashville, the North Side expands from D B Todd Boulevard to Ewing Drive as this section of Nashville once served as the heart of the city’s black population.
What is the nicest part of Nashville?
The Coolest Neighborhoods in Nashville
- Hillsboro Village. Sandwiched between Vanderbilt University and Belmont University is the trendy area of Nashville known as Hillsboro Village.
- Green Hills.
- East Nashville.
- 12 South.
- Downtown Franklin.
Is it safe to walk downtown Nashville at night?
Overall, I feel very safe in downtown Nashville even at night like anywhere, you want to be aware of your surroundings and try to stay in well-lit areas, but I’ve never felt unsafe in downtown Nashville even late at night.
What should I avoid in Nashville?
Nashville Travel: 10 Things To Avoid
- CMA Fest.
- Sweet Tea.
- Broadway After Dark.
- Jeni’s Ice Cream.
- Hot Chicken.
- Nissan Stadium on game dayAvoid trying to navigate anywhere near the stadium when the Tennessee Titans take the field.
- Pancake Pantry.
- CMT’s Nashville.
Is downtown Nashville dangerous?
New data from Metro Police shows the most dangerous spots in the city right now. Across the board, the Central Precinct of Metro Nashville Police, overseeing the downtown area, is seeing crime up this year overall. Aggravated assault is up more than 23 percent for that precinct.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
Other Places For Nashville Star-Gazing
- Nashville Bars, Clubs, Restaurants & Shops.
- Music City Marathon.
- Nahville Hot Yoga (And The Disney Store)
- Elliston Place Soda Shop.
- West End, Green Hills & More.
- Upscale Eateries & Chain Restaurants.
- Loveless Cafe.
- Green Hills Mall.
Is now a good time to visit Nashville?
The spring months between March and May and the fall months of October and November are the best times to visit Nashville. The weather is pleasant and there are not the crowds that you’ll find during the summer. Room rates are at their lowest in winter, but are affordable during the spring and fall. 5 дней назад
Is living in Nashville worth it?
Nashville just might be the place for you! Cost of living is 2% lower than the national average, and the unemployment rate is around 3%. In addition, Nashville has experienced one of the fastest job growth rates in the country, thanks in part to its prospering healthcare industry.
Is Nashville an affordable place to live?
The cost of living is very low, homes are affordable, and the people don’t spend all of their paychecks on bills each month. If you’re looking for a great place to live on a budget while still having access to Nashville, this might be the town for you.