What is there to do in Nashville tonight?
- #1. Broadway. Broadway.
- #2. Grand Ole Opry. Grand Ole Opry.
- #3. Belle Meade Plantation. Belle Meade Plantation.
- #4. The Johnny Cash Museum. The Johnny Cash Museum.
- #5. Ryman Auditorium. Ryman Auditorium.
- #6. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- #7. Shelby Bottoms Nature Center & Greenway.
- #8. Tennessee State Museum.
What is there to do in Nashville at night?
8 Cool Things to Do in Nashville at Night
- Walk across the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge.
- Attend a Full Moon Pickin’ Party.
- Go to a Nashville Sounds game.
- Have drinks at a rooftop bar.
- Go on a night hike.
Is Nashville safe to walk at night?
Nashville has a few areas that are run-down and may attract a bad element. Use caution if renting a hotel or motel room on Dickerson Road or Trinity Lane. Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings.
What is there to do in Nashville TN this weekend?
Best 11 Weekend Activities in Nashville for 2021
- The Redneck Comedy Bus Tour Nashville.
- General Jackson Showboat Nashville Lunch & Dinner Cruises.
- Grand Ole Opry.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Homes of the Stars Bus Tour.
- Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater.
- Willie Nelson & Friends Museum & General Store.
- Music City Trolley Hop.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What drink is Nashville known for?
Nashville’s Best Cocktails
- Whiskey. The 404 Kitchen: Georgian Victory. The simple pleasure of biting into a fresh Georgia peach in the summertime is captured in this year-round drink.
- Tequila. Bastion: Fainting Chair.
- Bourbon. Pinewood Social: Looking Up, Talking Down.
- Vodka. Sinema: How Rande.
What is the best time to go to Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
What is the bad side of Nashville?
Where Are The Worst Neighborhoods To Live In Nashville For 2021?
|3||Buena Vista Heights||1,103|
What parts of Nashville are dangerous?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What salary do you need to live in Nashville?
A 2018 study by GoBankingRates found Nashville residents need to make $85,000 a year to “live comfortably,” $34,000 more than the city’s median income.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville this weekend?
Amazing Things to See and Do in Downtown Nashville
- Listen to singer/songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe. Cafe, American, Vegetarian.
- Tennessee State Museum. Museum.
- View the Nashville skyline from the pedestrian bridge. Bridge.
- Live on the Green. Park.
- Country Music Hall of Fame. Museum.
- Hatch Show Print Block Party. Shop.
- Axe throwing at the REC Room.
- NashTrash Tours.
What is there to do in Nashville today for free?
13 Free Things to Do on Your Next Trip to Nashville
- Head downtown and get your honky tonk on.
- Hike the high trail at Radnor Lake.
- Peek inside Hatch Show Print.
- Visit the Parthenon.
- Take in the Bluebird Cafe Early Show.
- Meet your favorite author at Parnassus Books.
- Make the pilgrimage to CMA Music Fest.
Can you drink in Nashville on Sunday?
In Nashville, Tennessee, the sale of packaged liquor is prohibited on Sunday. Packaged liquor may be sold between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Packaged beer and wine may be sold between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, and between 6:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m., Monday through Saturday.