What is the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
Where can I bar hop in Nashville?
Bar Hop: Nashville
- Henley (2023 Broadway) This spot a little out of the way from touristy areas is a gorgeously designed room.
- Pinewood Social (33 Peabody Street) On the other side of the tourist heavy Broadway area, you have Pinewood Social.
- The Crying Wolf (823 Woodland Street)
- Attaboy (8 Mcferrin Aveue)
What is there to do in Nashville nightlife?
- Walk across the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge.
- Explore Printer’s Alley.
- Take a tour at Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
- Attend a Full Moon Pickin’ Party.
- Enjoy live country music at The Stage on Broadway.
- Go on a night hike along Radnor Lake.
- Watch a midnight movie at Belcourt Theatre.
- Go to a Nashville Sounds game.
What bars are downtown Nashville?
Bar & Pub
- Acme Feed & Seed. 101 Broadway.
- Bailey’s Sports Grille. 408 Broadway.
- Bar Louie. 314 11th Ave S.
- Beer Sellar. 107 Church St.
- Benchmark. 117 2nd Ave N.
- Bobby’s Garage. 230 4th Ave N.
- Broadway Brewhouse & Mojo Grill. 317 Broadway.
- Buffalo’s Nashville. 154 2nd Ave N.
What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
A Complete Guide to the Celebrity-Owned Bars on Nashville’s Broadway
- AJ’s Good Time Bar – Alan Jackson.
- Acme Feed & Seed – Alan Jackson.
- FGL House – Florida Georgia Line.
- Dierks Whiskey Row – Dierks Bentley.
- Redneck Riviera – John Rich.
- Ole Red – Blake Shelton.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar – Jason Aldean.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What is the most popular street in Nashville?
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville.
How old do you have to be to get in a bar in Nashville TN?
Most places you can get into at any age, or 18+, but you have to be 21 to sit at the bar, and obviously to order Alcohol. There are other places that are all ages until a certain time of day, then after that you have to be 21+ Or 18+ to enter.
How many bars are in Nashville?
So, when I realized Nashville’s Broadway strip has over 32 bars, I felt I would be doing a disservice to you fine readers if I didn’t visit every single one of them and tell you which ones are worth visiting.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Is Nashville safe to walk at night?
Nashville has a few areas that are run-down and may attract a bad element. Use caution if renting a hotel or motel room on Dickerson Road or Trinity Lane. Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings.
Can you drink on the streets of Nashville?
Memphis’ Beale Street and Nashville’s Broadway are the only other streets in Tennessee that allow open containers of alcohol.
What road is Music Row in Nashville?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
Where is the party scene in Nashville?
Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
Does Dolly Parton have a bar in Nashville?
A Dolly Parton–Inspired Rooftop Bar Just Opened in Nashville. The new Graduate Hotel Nashville has dedicated its rooftop bar and pool lounge, White Limozeen, to the country music icon.