Where should I go in San Francisco tonight?
Best things to do tonight in San Francisco, CA
- Film Night in the Park. 2.1 mi. 44 reviews.
- Magowan’s Infinite Mirror Maze. 3.7 mi. 411 reviews.
- The Secret Alley. 1.3 mi. 11 reviews.
- Marrakech Magic Theater. 2.2 mi. 998 reviews.
- Fire Arts Festival. 8.5 mi. 22 reviews.
- 7D Experience. 3.6 mi. 260 reviews.
- The Escape Game San Francisco. 2.7 mi. 157 reviews.
- NightLife. 1.8 mi. 940 reviews.
What is there to do in San Francisco at night?
15 Ways to Experience San Francisco at Night
- Alcatraz Night Tour.
- Comedy Bus Night Tour.
- Visit Chinatown at Night for Dim Sum.
- Cocktails at Themed Bar.
- Evening Boat Cruise Around the Bay.
- Visit a Museum After Hours.
- See a Show at the Orpheum Theater.
- Date Night at Foreign Cinema.
Where is the NightLife in San Francisco?
Valencia Street. A bastion of bohemian San Francisco, Valencia Street is the dynamic Mission District’s official party zone and quite possibly the largest in the city. For live local acts, try The Chapel (777 Valencia St.) or The Elbo Room (647 Valencia St.), which sports a cozy bar downstairs and live music above.
Is it safe to walk in San Francisco at night?
During the day, navigating this area requires extra care; at night, however, many visitors prefer to avoid walking in this neighborhood for more than a block or two. Overall, most San Francisco neighborhoods are not dangerous.
Where do tourists stay in San Francisco?
- Nob Hill & Union Square (Downtown San Francisco) – Where to stay in San Francisco for the first time.
- Fisherman’s Wharf & North Beach – Where to stay in San Francisco with a family.
- SoMa / South of Market.
- The Mission & The Castro – Where to stay in San Francisco for nightlife.
- Hayes Valley.
- Best apartments in San Francisco.
How long does it take to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge?
How Long Does it Take to Walk Across the Golden Gate Bridge. Round trip will be approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours, depending on how many times you stop to look at the stunning views along the way.
Is it free to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge?
It’s free to walk or bike across the Golden Gate Bridge. The pedestrian walkway is the east sidewalk that runs along the east (bay) side of the bridge. Bikes ride on either side, according to the daily schedule. Drivers pay a toll ($7.25) but only coming into San Francisco.
What is the biggest mall in San Francisco?
The Westfield San Francisco Centre is an upscale shopping mall located in San Francisco, California, managed by the Westfield Group and co-owned by Westfield and Brookfield Asset Management.
Westfield San Francisco Centre.
|The interior of the mall|
|Wikimedia | © OpenStreetMap|
Does Golden Gate Bridge light up at night?
Most any vantage point of the Golden Gate Bridge is one of the best views of San Francisco at night. With the bridge’s lights that illuminate the colorful structure, piercing the sky above, it is truly a spectacular sight to see.
Why is the tenderloin so bad?
The Tenderloin is a high-crime neighborhood, particularly violent street crime such as robbery and aggravated assault. Seven of the top 10 violent crime plots (out of 665 in the entire city as measured by the San Francisco Police Department) are adjacent plots in the Tenderloin and Sixth and Market area.
What should I avoid in San Francisco?
10 Things Everyone In San Francisco Should Avoid At All Costs
- Driving downtown San Francisco during games for the Giants. Steve Rhodes/Flickr.
- FIsherman’s Wharf. R L/Yelp.
- Sinkholes. Peretzp/Flickr.
- Bay Bridge Traffic. David Yu/Flickr.
- Outdoor parades and events while in a rush. David Yu/Flickr.
- Dog poo on the sidewalk.
- Confusing cable cars with streetcars.
- Construction sites.
What should I not miss in San Francisco?
- View of Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
- Visit the Musee Mecanique.
- Eat at Spark Social Food Trucks.
- Have Tea at the Japanese Tea Garden.
- Soak Up the sun at Dolores Park.
- See the Mission Murals.
- Visit Haight Ashbury.
- Eat Italian at North Beach.