What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Where in Nashville is Music Row?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
Is Music Row Nashville safe?
Very safe. There is really no crime to speak of.
What is the name of the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
What singers have bars in Nashville?
Here is a list of the downtown Nashville bars/restaurants that are owned by famous musicians!
- Jason Aldean – Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
- Florida Georgia Line’s FGL House.
- Dierks Bentley – Dierks Whiskey Row.
- John Rich – Redneck Riviera.
- Luke Bryan – Luke’s 32 Bridge.
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red.
Is it safe to walk around Nashville at night?
Nashville has a few areas that are run-down and may attract a bad element. Use caution if renting a hotel or motel room on Dickerson Road or Trinity Lane. Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings.
What’s the main strip in Nashville called?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
What are bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What is there to do on Music Row in Nashville?
- Breweries, Distilleries, & Wineries. Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery. Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery.
- Breweries, Distilleries, & Wineries. Grinder’s Switch Winery at Marathon Village.
- The Loveless Cafe. Nashville’s Biscuit Since 1951.
What do you wear in Nashville?
What To Wear: Nashville is trendy but casual, so don’t go overboard unless you are feeling it. Recommended pieces include a versatile pair of jeans, flannel/plaid shirt for day, boots (not cowboy boots), neutral hat, leather jacket, fun dress and a great pair of sunnies.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
How much is uber from Nashville airport to downtown?
A trip from downtown Nashville to the airport now costs $16 with Uber, compared to about $24 in a traditional taxi.