What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Nashville?
- Loveless Cafe. The Loveless Cafe (lovelesscafe.com), a Nashville landmark since 1952 less than 30 minutes from downtown, is one of the most well-known eateries in the city.
- Nashville Cowboy Church.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Nashville Zoo.
What is there to do in Nashville this weekend?
Best 11 Weekend Activities in Nashville for 2021
- The Redneck Comedy Bus Tour Nashville.
- General Jackson Showboat Nashville Lunch & Dinner Cruises.
- Grand Ole Opry.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Homes of the Stars Bus Tour.
- Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater.
- Willie Nelson & Friends Museum & General Store.
- Music City Trolley Hop.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
What is the name of the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
Can you drink in Nashville on Sunday?
In Nashville, Tennessee, the sale of packaged liquor is prohibited on Sunday. Packaged liquor may be sold between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Packaged beer and wine may be sold between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, and between 6:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m., Monday through Saturday.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
What is the drink of Nashville?
So what exactly is a Bushwhacker? It’s a drink that has a crushed ice base, which is mixed with multiple liquors and rum. It’s known for making you tipsy easily while cooling you down on a warm Southern day. Nashville is now one of the bachelorette party capitals of the world.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville this weekend?
Amazing Things to See and Do in Downtown Nashville
- Listen to singer/songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe. Cafe, American, Vegetarian.
- Tennessee State Museum. Museum.
- View the Nashville skyline from the pedestrian bridge. Bridge.
- Live on the Green. Park.
- Country Music Hall of Fame. Museum.
- Hatch Show Print Block Party. Shop.
- Axe throwing at the REC Room.
- NashTrash Tours.
What to do in Nashville besides bars?
Or if you don’t feel like leaving the couch to discover some fine art, you can always take a virtual tour instead.
- Nashville Sites.
- Belcourt Theatre.
- Tennessee State Museum.
- Ryman Auditorium.
- Hattie B’s.
- Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery.
- 21C Hotel.
- Alison’s Record Shop.
What street is popular in Nashville?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
Where should I eat when visiting Nashville?
The 24 Most Essential Nashville Food Experiences
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant.
- Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What street in Nashville is Music Row?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
Can you walk around with alcohol in Nashville?
According to an analysis from Metro Council, Section 7.24. 040 of Metro Code currently bans people from “possessing any alcoholic beverage in an opened glass, aluminum, or metal container in an area generally open to the public unless the premises is licensed for on-premises consumption.”