Is Nashville dangerous?
With a crime rate of 54 per one thousand residents, Nashville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19.
How safe is Nashville for tourists?
OVERALL RISK: LOW. In order to remain safe in Nashville, tourists will need to keep in mind many things related to staying safe while traveling. Generally, the city has instances of criminal acts both in public places and in the means of transport, but vigilant tourists usually remain trouble-free.
What parts of Nashville are dangerous?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What are the safest areas of Nashville?
Here are five safe, affordable neighborhoods in Nashville to check out!
- Buena Vista.
- Green Hills.
- Hillsboro West End.
- Historic Edgefield.
Where is the hood in Nashville?
NAshville Hoods: North Side
The largest side of Nashville, the North Side expands from D B Todd Boulevard to Ewing Drive as this section of Nashville once served as the heart of the city’s black population.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
Is Nashville worth visiting?
Being the artistic city that it is, Nashville offers visitors plenty of things to see and do. If you’re traveling solo or as a family, there are tons of museums, a lengthy list of places to shop and several honky-tonks for listening to and dancing to classic country songs.
Is it safe to walk in Nashville at night?
Use caution if renting a hotel or motel room on Dickerson Road or Trinity Lane. Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings.
What should I avoid in Nashville?
Nashville Travel: 10 Things To Avoid
- CMA Fest.
- Sweet Tea.
- Broadway After Dark.
- Jeni’s Ice Cream.
- Hot Chicken.
- Nissan Stadium on game dayAvoid trying to navigate anywhere near the stadium when the Tennessee Titans take the field.
- Pancake Pantry.
- CMT’s Nashville.
Does Nashville get snow?
Nashville sees 2.8″ of snowfall, some areas in Middle Tennessee see up to 5″ NASHVILLE, Tenn.
What is the best part of Nashville to stay in?
The Best Neighborhoods in Nashville to Spend the Weekend
- Five Points.
- 12 South.
What are the nice suburbs of Nashville?
Best Suburbs Near Nashville, Tennessee
- Franklin. Population: 80,914. Median Home Value: $385,500.
- Brentwood. Population: 42,502. Median Home Value: $622,000.
- Nolensville. Population: 9,012.
- Gallatin. Population: 40,457.
- Hendersonville. Population: 57,576.
- Smyrna. Population: 50,775.
- Murfreesboro. Population: 146,900.
- Mount Juliet. Population: 35,725.
Where do families live in Nashville?
The following neighborhoods are closest to the Nashville metro area and family-friendly.
- Brentwood. About 30 minutes South from downtown, this area has excellent schools, but housing prices are higher.
- Mt. Juliet.
- East Nashville.
- Crieve Hall.
Is Vanderbilt in a safe part of Nashville?
Vanderbilt University reported 13 safety-related incidents involving students while on Nashville public property near campus in 2019. Of the 3,990 colleges and universities that reported crime and safety data, 3,682 of them reported fewer incidents than this.