What is the rainiest month in San Francisco?
The wettest month (with the highest rainfall) is February (1.38″). Driest months (with the lowest rainfall) are July, August and September (0.08″).
What to do when bored when it’s raining?
22 Actually Fun Things to Do on a Rainy Day
- Get your learning on at a museum.
- Have a spa day.
- Sign up for a cooking class.
- Finally organize your life.
- Have a themed movie marathon.
- Drink and play games at a barcade.
- Throw it back and head to the mall.
- Get baked.
What to do when it rains in California?
20 Free Indoor Activities When It’s Rainy or Cold in LA
- The Broad Museum. Not only is the museum free, the tours are also free and totally worth it!
- Grand Central Market.
- The Last Bookstore.
- 5. California Science Center.
- Annenberg PetSpace.
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium.
- Griffith Observatory.
What to do on the Gold Coast if it’s raining?
Top 10 Things to do on a Rainy Day on the Gold Coast
- Timezone Surfers Paradise.
- Superbee Honeyworld.
- Gold Coast War Museum.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
- Holoverse Holographic Experience.
- Escape Hunt.
- Gold Coast Arts Centre and Art Gallery.
- Infinity Attraction. Location: Chevron Renaissance Centre, Surfers Paradise.
What is the best month to go to San Francisco?
The best time to visit San Francisco is from September to November. Believe it or not, fall offers some of the city’s warmest temperatures year-round, not to mention fewer crowds than summer. Spring is another good time to visit thanks to its mild temperatures and lack of rain (compared to other parts of California).
What should I wear in San Francisco?
No matter the season, here are a few tips on what to wear in San Francisco year-round:
- Always Dress in Layers.
- Pack a Jacket or Warm Layer.
- Wear Open-Toed Shoes at Your Own Risk.
- Avoid Flowy Dresses and Skirts.
- What to Wear to Dinner: No Need for Formal Wear.
- Spring Day Trip Tips.
- Summer Day Trip Tips.
- Fall Day Trip Tips.
What can you do with your girlfriend on a rainy day?
83 Rainy Day Date Ideas That Will Leave You Feeling Warm And Cozy Inside
- Plan a romantic dinner at home for your partner.
- Go bowling.
- Have a board game day at home.
- Visit a new cafe.
- Do nothing.
- Cook a new type of cuisine together.
- Visit an art gallery or museum.
- Create an indoor picnic.
What can a teenage girl do when bored at home?
Activities for your bored teenager
- Make a bucket list. Our oldest did this with her BFF and you don’t wanna know what’s on it!
- Play games or play cards. Especially our youngest loves to play games.
- Bake cookies or a cake.
- Doing a puzzle.
- Go on a teenage scavenger hunt.
- Make Fall art.
- Make bath bombs.
- Read a book.
How do you spend a rainy day?
The Best Ways to Spend a Rainy Day
- Build a Rain Gutter Racing Boat. There’s no better way to take advantage of a street full of water than with a gutter boat.
- Read a Comic Book.
- Get Creative With Your Workout.
- Meal Prep for Sunnier Days.
- Hand Write Some Letters.
- Organize Your Closet.
- Knock Out Projects You’ve Been Putting Off.
- Take a Moment for Yourself.
Where can I take my family when its raining?
Things to do on a rainy day in London for families
- SEA LIFE London. The SEA LIFE London aquarium is home to 500 species of aquatic life, from sharks and piranhas to Nemo-style clownfish.
- London Dungeon.
- Warner Bros.
- Madame Tussauds.
- Royal Observatory.
- KidZania London.
- Tower Bridge.
What can you do outside on a rainy day?
7 Fun Outdoor Activities To Do In The Rain
- Go on a rain hike. Just because it’s raining doesn’t mean you can’t go on a hike!
- Play, with your feet. Most of us have jumped in some puddles in our lifetime.
- Make art.
- Find a new use for your pots and pans.
- Put on your own musical.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Help out some wormies.
What can I do on a rainy day at home?
- of 14 Have an Indoor Treasure Hunt.
- of 14 Make Your Own Bubble Bath.
- of 14 What to Do on a Rainy Day: Create a Family Recipe Book.
- of 14 Camp in the Great Indoors.
- of 14 Invent a (No-Batteries) Game.
- of 14 Deep-Condition Your Hair.
- of 14 Bake Up Some Chocolate-Chip Cookies.
What can you do for free on the Gold Coast?
11 Fun Things To Do On The Gold Coast For Free
- Currumbin Rock Pools.
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets.
- Awesome Central Coast Festivals in 2020.
- Whale Watching.
- Beach-Hopping Days.
- Springbrook National Park.
- Gold Coast regional Botanic Gardens.
- Feed The Pelicans at Ian Dipple Lagoon.
Is Wet N Wild open when it rains?
Rain Checks are issued if all attractions are closed due to inclement weather. Guests must present a same day, paid ticket stub as they exit the park while attractions are closed. An all day rain check ticket will be issued if the park closes.
What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
A Guide To Rainy Days In Brisbane
- Netherworld Arcade | Fortitude Valley.
- Escape Room | South Brisbane.
- iFly | Gold Coast.
- Flip Out | Strathpine.
- Urban Climb | West End.
- Glow Worm Caves | Mount Tamborine.
- QPAC | South Bank.
- The Blue Room Cinebar | Paddington.