What part of Tennessee is Nashville located?
Nashville is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee. The city is the county seat of Davidson County and is located on the Cumberland River.
What is the closest city to Nashville TN?
Major cities near Nashville, TN
- 155 miles to Louisville, KY.
- 183 miles to Birmingham, AL.
- 184 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY.
- 195 miles to Memphis, TN.
- 214 miles to Atlanta, GA.
- 244 miles to Cincinnati, OH.
- 251 miles to Indianapolis, IN.
- 255 miles to Saint Louis, MO.
What Nashville is known for?
A few things making Nashville famous include:
- Country Music – Home of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Nashville Predators – NHL Hockey Team.
- Nashville Sound.
- Oprah Winfrey.
- Ryman Auditorium.
- AT&T Building – Tallest building in Tennessee.
- Tennessee Titans – NFL Football Team.
- Opry Land.
What states touch Tennessee?
Tennessee borders eight other US states, Kentucky and Virginia to the north, North Carolina to the east, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia in the south, Arkansas and Missouri along the Mississippi River in the west.
What is the most dangerous city in Tennessee?
The latest FBI crime data shows that Memphis ranks as the most dangerous city in Tennessee for 2021.
How far is Gatlinburg from Nashville?
How Far is Gatlinburg From Nashville? Gatlinburg is an easy 222-mile drive from Nashville along I-40, and with some nice adventures along the way.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Is Nashville expensive?
The study ranked Nashville at No. 23 on a list of the top 75 major U.S. cities that pay the highest cost of living. That ranking showed that in 2019 it is more expensive to live in Nashville than Dallas, Baltimore and Atlanta. On average, it costs a single person $291.13 each month in groceries and dining out.
How far is Franklin TN from Nashville?
How far is it from Franklin to Downtown Nashville? The distance between Franklin and Downtown Nashville is 18 miles. The road distance is 22.3 miles.
What is a must eat in Nashville?
The 24 Most Essential Nashville Food Experiences
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
How far is Dollywood from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Dollywood is 185 miles. The road distance is 215.8 miles. 3 дня назад
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
Does it snow a lot in Tennessee?
Tennessee is a southern state and for the most part, winters are quite mild. However, it does snow in Tennessee, as it does in many other southern states. But it doesn’t snow much, and it doesn’t snow often. For example, Nashville gets only about 10 inches of snow a year, and Memphis gets a mere 5 inches.
Where is the best place to live in Tennessee?
Top 5 Cities and Places to Retire in Tennessee