How much does it cost to park in downtown Nashville?
Rates: 1st hour free, $3 up to 1.5 hours, $5 up to 2 hours, $7 up to 3 hours, $9 up to 4 hours, $11 up to 5 hours, $15 up to 6 hours, $22 up to 8 hours, $40 up to 24 hours; evening, weekend & special events as posted. No monthly parking available.
Where can I park for free in Nashville?
Best free parking in Nashville, TN
- John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge. 1.7 mi. 103 reviews.
- Nashville Public Library. 1.7 mi. 80 reviews.
- Fourth Avenue South Garage. 15.7 mi. 1 review.
- Premier Parking of Tennessee. 1.8 mi. 108 reviews.
- The Parking Spot. 6.0 mi.
- The Parthenon. 2.3 mi.
- Park Happy. 0.6 mi.
- Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County. 1.2 mi.
What is parking like in downtown Nashville?
In general, metered parking in Nashville is only enforced from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday which means that it’s free to park at parking meters on Sundays and any night after 6 p.m. Although there are a few exceptions to this rule as some meters are bagged and some meters have restrictions on parking times
What is the main street in downtown Nashville called?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
What can you do for free in Nashville?
13 Free Things to Do on Your Next Trip to Nashville
- Head downtown and get your honky tonk on.
- Hike the high trail at Radnor Lake.
- Peek inside Hatch Show Print.
- Visit the Parthenon.
- Take in the Bluebird Cafe Early Show.
- Meet your favorite author at Parnassus Books.
- Make the pilgrimage to CMA Music Fest.
How much does it cost to park in Nashville?
As a rule, expect to pay $5.00 per hour when parking in an off-street lot or garage. Parking for 24 hours will cost upwards of $24.00. Monthly parking costs around $125.
How much is a parking ticket in Nashville?
If you are a parking scofflaw in Nashville, get ready to pay up. Metro parking tickets will now cost you $25 — up from $11. The fine increase was approved by Metro Council in a unanimous vote Tuesday night. The increased fine will affect tickets for parking illegally or overstaying a meter.
How much is parking at the Music City Center?
Miscellaneous Rates: $10 for 0-5 hours, $15 for five to nine hours, $20 for nine to twelve hours, $25 daily max; special events as posted.
Can you drive down Broadway in Nashville?
You can‘t visit Nashville without a trip to Broadway, right? Right. Known as, “Honkytonk Highway”, Broadway is usually chock full of country music wannabes, bachelorette parties and starry eyed tourists. You can find the historic Ryman and Hatch Show Print in the same general vicinity, as well.
Where do you park for the Country Music Hall of Fame?
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- 162 4th Ave. S. Hilton Nashville Downtown Garage.
- 122 4th Ave S. 4th & Shelby. 0.1 mi away.
- 356 Almond St. Hampton Nashville Garage. 0.1 mi away.
- 234 3rd Ave. S. SoBro Tower Garage.
- 125 4th Ave S. Hastings Lot. 0.1 mi away.
- 301 3rd Ave. S.
- 110 4th Ave S. 4th Avenue South Parking Lot.
- 225 6th Ave S. Music City Center.
Where can I park near the Ryman Auditorium?
- SunTrust Plaza Garage. 435 spots. 3 minto destination.
- Premium Parking Lot #3703. 18 spots. 3 minto destination.
- 333 Commerce. 1291 spots. 4 minto destination.
- Nashville Church of Christ – West Lot. 39 spots.
- Central Church of Christ – East Lot. 50 spots.
- 110 4th Ave S. 76 spots.
- 315 Broadway Ave. 48 spots.
- 4th & Shelby Lot. 32 spots.
What is the name of the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.