Is Indy Pride 2020 Cancelled?
Indy Pride Parade and Festival canceled; virtual celebrations planned instead. Due to COVID-19 and recommended social distancing, Indy Pride had announced in March that all Pride festivities were to be postponed. On Friday, however, the decision was made to cancel all in-person events for the year, officially.
What is free to do in Indianapolis this weekend?
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
- Indianapolis Artsgarden.
- Indianapolis Art Center.
- Free Summer Concerts.
- Indianapolis City Market.
- Walk, Bike or Run the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
- War Memorials.
- Workout Wednesdays.
What can couples do in Indianapolis?
- Museums. Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. 3,886.
- Museums. Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum. 2,793.
- Museums. Indianapolis Museum of Art. 1,444.
- Fun & Games. Lucas Oil Stadium. 1,592.
- Sights & Landmarks. Central Canal. 1,127.
- Sights & Landmarks. Victory Field. 1,268.
- Zoos & Aquariums. Indianapolis Zoo.
- Sights & Landmarks. Monument Circle.
What is there to do in Fishers this weekend?
Top 10 Things to Do in Fishers
- Topgolf. Topgolf is the premier golf entertainment complex where the competition of sport meets your favorite local hangout.
- Conner Prairie.
- Four Day Ray Brewing.
- Fishers Farmers Market.
- Symphony on the Prairie.
- Nickel Plate District.
- Flat Fork Creek Park.
What is there to do in Indy today?
Top Attractions in Indianapolis
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. 3,886 reviews.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum. 2,793 reviews.
- Indianapolis Museum of Art. 1,444 reviews.
- Lucas Oil Stadium. 1,592 reviews.
- Central Canal. 1,127 reviews.
- Victory Field. 1,268 reviews.
- Indianapolis Zoo.
- Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site.
Is the Indianapolis Zoo free?
All guests and members must obtain a timed-entry ticket in advance through our online reservation system. Tickets are free for members. The timed ticket is for your entry. Once you’ve arrived, you’re free to enjoy the Zoo at your own pace.
Where should I take my girlfriend on a date?
Second date ideas
- Do some pub trivia.
- Hit up an arcade or video game bar.
- Head to the zoo.
- Take a mini road trip to someplace not too far away.
- Go to an escape room.
- Go ice skating.
- Hit up a local artist art gallery.
- Find a nearby quirky museum.
Where can I go on a date in Indianapolis?
15 date ideas in and around Indy for summertime fun
- Gondola Rides: Old World Gondoliers. 340 W.
- Tibbs Drive-In. 480 S.
- Top Golf. 9200 E.
- Holcomb Observatory and Planetarium. 4600 Sunset Ave., Indianapolis.
- Koteewi Archery Range.
- Fort Harrison State Park.
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.
- Conner Prairie.
What do you do on a fancy date?
7 Fancy Date Ideas For Big Relationship Milestones, So You Can Celebrate Properly
- Have A Progressive Dinner. Giphy.
- Book A Day Spa. Giphy.
- Go For A Wine Tasting. Giphy.
- Go On A Weekend Getaway= Giphy.
- Go All Out At The Fanciest Restaurant In Town. Giphy.
- Go To An Art Gallery Event. Giphy.
- Go Ballroom Dancing. Giphy.
How far is fishers from Indianapolis?
The total driving distance from Fishers, IN to Indianapolis, IN is 21 miles or 34 kilometers.
Is Fishers Indiana a good place to live?
Fishers was judged by Money magazine as the third best place to live in the United States, behind Clarksville, Tennessee and Round Rock, Texas. According to MONEY.com, the list was compiled using data points such as economic health, cost of living, public education, and ease of living and amenities.
How far is Fishers Indiana from Indianapolis?
There are 15.11 miles from Indianapolis to Fishers in northeast direction and 17 miles (27.36 kilometers) by car, following the Binford Boulevard route. Indianapolis and Fishers are 25 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Indianapolis, IN to Fishers, IN.