What is the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
Where is the party scene in Nashville?
Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
Where can I go at night in Nashville?
- Walk across the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge.
- Explore Printer’s Alley.
- Take a tour at Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
- Attend a Full Moon Pickin’ Party.
- Enjoy live country music at The Stage on Broadway.
- Go on a night hike along Radnor Lake.
- Watch a midnight movie at Belcourt Theatre.
- Go to a Nashville Sounds game.
What street is Music Row in Nashville?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
A Complete Guide to the Celebrity-Owned Bars on Nashville’s Broadway
- AJ’s Good Time Bar – Alan Jackson.
- Acme Feed & Seed – Alan Jackson.
- FGL House – Florida Georgia Line.
- Dierks Whiskey Row – Dierks Bentley.
- Redneck Riviera – John Rich.
- Ole Red – Blake Shelton.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar – Jason Aldean.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Can you drink on the streets of Nashville?
Memphis’ Beale Street and Nashville’s Broadway are the only other streets in Tennessee that allow open containers of alcohol.
What is a must eat in Nashville?
The 24 Most Essential Nashville Food Experiences
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
Is it safe to walk around Nashville at night?
Nashville has a few areas that are run-down and may attract a bad element. Use caution if renting a hotel or motel room on Dickerson Road or Trinity Lane. Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings.
Is Nashville fun on weekdays?
Monday Through Friday in Nashville. Music City buzzes with culture, entertainment and dining, and weekdays are no exception. Once you’ve booked a Nashville hotel for your midweek visit, check out this itinerary full of affordable activities that will fill your week with unforgettable fun.
Can you get into bars in Nashville under 21?
For most of the downtown Broadway Honky Tonks, under 21 year olds can get in until 6pm – no drinking though. Some clubs will go through right before 6 and check ID’s – if you are under 21 you will be asked to leave. There are tons of bars that are friendly to the 18–20 crowd, but don’t even try to order a drink!
What is open late in Nashville?
Note: Restaurants on this map are listed geographically.
- Dino’s. Copy Link. 411 Gallatin Ave.
- Five Points Pizza. Copy Link. 1012 Woodland St.
- Sun Diner. Copy Link. 105 3rd Ave S.
- The Diner Nashville. Copy Link. 200 3rd Ave S.
- Hermitage Cafe. Copy Link.
- 6. Cafe Coco. Copy Link.
- Two Boots Nashville. Copy Link.
- MAFIAoZA’s. Copy Link.
What singers have bars in Nashville?
Here is a list of the downtown Nashville bars/restaurants that are owned by famous musicians!
- Jason Aldean – Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
- Florida Georgia Line’s FGL House.
- Dierks Bentley – Dierks Whiskey Row.
- John Rich – Redneck Riviera.
- Luke Bryan – Luke’s 32 Bridge.
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red.
Do you need a car to get around Nashville?
Nashville gets more walkable by the day, with many neighborhoods holding enough attractions, restaurants, and activities that you may not need a car. The key to making this work is finding a neighborhood you want to explore and booking your lodging there, even if it costs a few more dollars.
Is Music Row Nashville safe?
Very safe. There is really no crime to speak of.