Is downtown Nashville dangerous?
New data from Metro Police shows the most dangerous spots in the city right now. Across the board, the Central Precinct of Metro Nashville Police, overseeing the downtown area, is seeing crime up this year overall. Aggravated assault is up more than 23 percent for that precinct.
What is Nashville famous for?
A few things making Nashville famous include:
- Country Music – Home of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Nashville Predators – NHL Hockey Team.
- Nashville Sound.
- Oprah Winfrey.
- Ryman Auditorium.
- AT&T Building – Tallest building in Tennessee.
- Tennessee Titans – NFL Football Team.
- Opry Land.
How many zip codes does Nashville have?
Nashville, TN Covers 39 ZIP Codes
|ZIP Code||Area Code(s)||Timezone|
What is the famous street in Nashville?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
Where is the hood in Nashville?
NAshville Hoods: North Side
The largest side of Nashville, the North Side expands from D B Todd Boulevard to Ewing Drive as this section of Nashville once served as the heart of the city’s black population.
What is the bad side of Nashville?
Where Are The Worst Neighborhoods To Live In Nashville For 2021?
|3||Buena Vista Heights||1,103|
What is a must eat in Nashville?
The 24 Most Essential Nashville Food Experiences
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
What celebs live in Nashville TN?
Celebrities Who Live in Nashville
- Kelly Clarkson. The former “American Idol” star and current host of “The Voice” has been living in Tennessee with her family since 2013.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. The superstar country duo has lived in Tennessee for 17 years.
- Taylor Swift.
- Dolly Parton.
- Miley Cyrus.
- Amy Grant.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
What are the zip codes in Tennessee?
Tennessee ZIP Code List
|Zip Codes for the State of Tennessee|
What zip code is East Nashville?
Greater East Nashville not only falls within 37206, but also extends further west and north to include ZIP code 37216 and 37207. This area includes Highland Heights, Cleveland Park, McFerrin Park and Inglewood.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What singers have bars in Nashville?
Here is a list of the downtown Nashville bars/restaurants that are owned by famous musicians!
- Jason Aldean – Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
- Florida Georgia Line’s FGL House.
- Dierks Bentley – Dierks Whiskey Row.
- John Rich – Redneck Riviera.
- Luke Bryan – Luke’s 32 Bridge.
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red.
Do you need a car to get around Nashville?
Nashville gets more walkable by the day, with many neighborhoods holding enough attractions, restaurants, and activities that you may not need a car. The key to making this work is finding a neighborhood you want to explore and booking your lodging there, even if it costs a few more dollars.