What part of Nashville has all the bars?
No visit to Music City would be complete without a trip to “The District,” a 20-block area that has been Nashville’s nightlife epicenter for decades. No visit to Nashville would be complete without a trip to the honky tonks and dive bars that make up the city’s nightlife.
What street has the most bars in Nashville?
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville. Broadway, and the adjoining avenues, are filled with bars and restaurants. There are lots of stores and shops many with a lot of the same products.
What is the street name of Music Row in Nashville?
Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
What is the downtown area of Nashville called?
2. The District. The District, short for downtown Nashville’s historic district, encompasses the area around Broadway and 2nd Avenue. Don’t let the “historic” aspect fool you; this corner of the city is more rockin’ good times than a trip back in time.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Is there a cover charge for Nashville bars?
That’s right, many Nashville venues offer free live music 365 days a year. No cover charge, just authentic, entertaining, enjoyable live music. Even when the music is free, remember that tips to the band are always appreciated.
Can you drink on the streets of Nashville?
Memphis’ Beale Street and Nashville’s Broadway are the only other streets in Tennessee that allow open containers of alcohol.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
What bars are in downtown Nashville?
The Best 10 Bars near Downtown, Nashville, TN
- Hidden Bar. 0.1 mi. 26 reviews. Speakeasies.
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge. 0.1 mi. 898 reviews.
- Rooftop Lounge. 0.1 mi. 22 reviews.
- Robert’s Western World. 0.1 mi. 785 reviews.
- The Stillery. 0.2 mi. 2301 reviews.
- Skull’s Rainbow Room. 0.1 mi. 852 reviews.
- Zeppelin Nashville. 0.4 mi. 12 reviews.
- Nudie’s Honky Tonk. 0.2 mi. 256 reviews.
Do you need a car to get around Nashville?
Nashville gets more walkable by the day, with many neighborhoods holding enough attractions, restaurants, and activities that you may not need a car. The key to making this work is finding a neighborhood you want to explore and booking your lodging there, even if it costs a few more dollars.
Is Music Row Nashville safe?
Very safe. There is really no crime to speak of.
What does SoBro mean in Nashville?
Nashville’s SoBro (“South of Broadway”) neighborhood is one of the main downtown areas, home to major attractions like the the Music City Center and Omni Hotel, as well as popular restaurants like The Southern, Etch, and Pinewood Social.
What are bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What’s the main strip in Nashville called?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.