What is there to do in San Francisco this weekend?
Here’s our local’s guide to a 3 day long weekend in San Francisco!
- Arsicault Bakery.
- Golden Gate Park.
- De Young Museum.
- California Academy of Sciences.
- Baker Beach.
- San Tung Restaurant.
- Twin Peaks.
- Marco Polo Italian Ice Cream.
What is there to do in the Bay Area this weekend?
Here’s a list of the best things to do in the Bay Area.
- Golden Gate Park. 501 Stanyan Street.
- Golden Gate Bridge. San Francisco, CA 94129.
- Fruitvale. International Boulevard.
- Russian River. Guerneville, CA 95446.
- Sonoma Farm Trails. Sebastopol, CA 95473.
- Mount Tam. 3801 Panoramic Highway.
- Long Meadow Ranch.
- The Marshall Store.
What to do in San Francisco if you only have a few hours?
San Francisco Frequently Asked Questions: What Can I Do in San Francisco for a Few Hours?
- Take a Hop-Off/Hop-On Bus.
- Ride a Cable Car to Fisherman’s Wharf.
- You Can Visit a Museum.
- Explore the City on Bike.
- Explore the City on Foot.
What should I avoid in San Francisco?
10 Things Everyone In San Francisco Should Avoid At All Costs
- Driving downtown San Francisco during games for the Giants. Steve Rhodes/Flickr.
- FIsherman’s Wharf. R L/Yelp.
- Sinkholes. Peretzp/Flickr.
- Bay Bridge Traffic. David Yu/Flickr.
- Outdoor parades and events while in a rush. David Yu/Flickr.
- Dog poo on the sidewalk.
- Confusing cable cars with streetcars.
- Construction sites.
How can I spend 2 days in San Francisco?
San Francisco 2–day itinerary
- Walk through Chinatown and North Beach.
- Off the Grid.
- Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Go Thrifting in Haight-Ashbury.
- See a Sing-a-Long in the Castro.
- Grab a Burrito in the Mission.
How can I spend 3 days in San Francisco?
Things To Do – 3 Days In San Francisco
- Golden Gate Bridge.
- Baker Beach & Marshall Beach.
- Ride A Cable Car.
- Fishermans Wharf.
- Palace of Fine Arts.
- Lands End, Sutro Bath, & Ocean Beach.
- Golden Gate Park.
What can I do today in the Bay Area?
Best things to do in the Bay Area
- Stroll around Golden Gate Park. Things to do Golden Gate Park.
- Bike the Golden Gate Bridge. What is it?
- Go on a Fruitvale taco crawl. What is it?
- Hike Mount Tam.
- Eat oysters at The Marshall Store.
- Sample the bounty on the Sonoma Farm Trails.
- Paddle with River’s Edge Kayak & Canoe Trips.
- Visit Big Basin Redwoods State Park.
Is Fishermans Wharf open?
Enjoy Indoor and Outdoor Dining, Shopping, Family Fun and the Fresh Bay Breeze!
Is Alcatraz open for tours?
Evening tours, Behind the Scenes Tours, and combined Angel Island-Alcatraz Island tours are also available on a set schedule. Alcatraz is open every day except Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Year’s day. A ferry, located at Piers 31-33 (cross streets of Embarcadero & Bay Street) will take you to the island.
How do I spend a day in San Francisco?
San Francisco Itinerary: Day 1
- Walk the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Visit Crissy Field.
- Visit The Palace of Fine Arts.
- Tour Alcatraz.
- Visit Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 39, and Ghirardelli Square.
- Hang out in the Mission.
- Ride the Cable Cars.
- Visit Lombard Street.
How can I spend 24 hours in San Francisco?
How to Spend 24 Hours in San Francisco
- A morning in Dolores.
- Trek to Alamo.
- Shopping, photos, and lunch near Union Square.
- Pit stop at Lombard Street.
- An afternoon at Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Sunset grand finale at Golden Gate.
- Nightcap anywhere you want.
What is there to do in San Francisco in 24 hours?
See San Francisco in a Day
- Visit Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Visit The Golden Gate Bridge.
- Go to Muir Woods.
- Step Into Chinatown.
- Pacific Heights Views.
- Tour North Beach.
- Visit Presidio Park.
- Go To Alcatraz.
Where should I not live in San Francisco?
The Worst Neighborhoods In San Francisco For 2021
- Visitacion Valley.
- Financial District.
- Potrero Hill.
Is Fisherman’s Wharf safe?
Overall, most San Francisco neighborhoods are not dangerous. But if you want to be sure you’re sticking to the safest areas for tourists, Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown have low crime rates and are fun to visit too.
How do I not look like a tourist in San Francisco?
How Not to Look Like a Tourist in San Francisco
- Always layer.
- If you must buy a sweatshirt, get anything related to the 49ers.
- And save those Google or Facebook T-shirts.
- Still, think casual
- Leave your umbrellas at home.
- Don’t, under any circumstances, call the city San Fran.
- Do stroll around Chinatown, but don’t make it a dining destination.