What is open on Christmas Day in Bay Area?
Places in the Bay Area Open on Christmas Day
- The San Francisco Botanical Garden.
- The San Francisco Zoo.
- The Academy of Sciences.
- The Japanese Tea Garden.
- Jewish Contemporary Museum.
- Christmas in the Park (San Jose)
Is Fisherman’s Wharf open on Christmas Day?
Thanksgiving Day – 11:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Christmas Eve – 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Christmas Day – 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. New Year’s Eve – 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. New Year’s Day – 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Where should I eat on Christmas Day in San Francisco?
Where to Eat in San Francisco on Christmas Day
- Bartlett Hall (242 O’Farrell St.)
- Biscuits and Blues (401 Mason St.)
- Crab House at PIER 39 (PIER 39, Second Level, West Side)
- Cioppino’s (400 Jefferson St.)
- Fogo de Chao (201 Third St.)
- The Franciscan Crab Restaurant (Pier 43 1/2)
- Hard Rock Cafe (PIER 39, Suite 256)
- Hornblower Cruises & Events (Pier 3, Embarcadero)
What can you do on a boring Christmas Day?
5 Things to do on Christmas Day When you get Bored
- Go See a Movie. I used to laugh at people who did this, but Christmas day is actually the busiest day of the year for movie theatres.
- Craft. This is a great thing to do if you’ve got young kids you’re trying to keep busy, or if you just feel like doing something as a group.
- Go to Butchart Gardens.
- Go for a Walk.
What’s Open in San Jose on Christmas?
Best restaurants open on christmas day in San Jose, CA
- Grandma’s Kitchen. 7.1 mi. 51 reviews. Chinese.
- The Grandview Restaurant. 7.4 mi. 1308 reviews.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy. 3.6 mi. 3714 reviews.
- Be. Steak. A.
- The Table. 1.1 mi. 2941 reviews.
- 10 Butchers Korean BBQ. 8.4 mi. 363 reviews.
- Gen Korean BBQ House. 4.9 mi. 7212 reviews.
- The Funny Farm Restaurant. 3.8 mi. 252 reviews.
Is Ghirardelli open on Christmas?
A few also close early on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve & Day 2019 Schedules.
|Christmas Eve Day 2019||Christmas Day 2019|
|Ghirardelli Square||Most shops open from 10am to 7pm with restaurants, bars, and Ghirardelli Chocolate shops staying open later||Closed|
|Golden Gate Bridge||5am to 6:30pm|
Is Chinatown in San Francisco open on Christmas Day?
Luckily for all of us, San Francisco’s Chinatown is very much open on Christmas Day, and we’ve compiled a list of our favorite spots for you to enjoy.
What is there to do in San Francisco on Christmas Eve?
SF Ballet’s Nutcracker on Christmas Eve: The San Francisco Ballet performs two shows on Christmas Eve in San Francisco. You can catch their interpretation of The Nutcracker at 11am or 4pm at the War Memorial Opera House. This is one of their most popular performances every year and tickets sell out quickly.
What do you eat on Christmas Day?
Traditional Christmas dinner features turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and vegetables. Other types of poultry, roast beef, or ham are also used. For dessert, pumpkin or apple pie, raisin pudding, Christmas pudding, or fruitcake are staples.
What areas to avoid in San Francisco?
Here Are The 8 Most Dangerous Places In San Francisco After Dark
- The Tenderloin. [carlo cravero/Flickr.
- Hunters Point. Edward Stojakovic/Flickr.
- Bayview. Nick Normal/Flickr.
- Mission District. Ariel Dovas/Flickr.
- Outer Mission.
- Western Addition.
- SOMA (South of Market)
- Golden Gate Park.
Where should I go for Christmas in California?
Best Places for Christmas in Southern California
- Griffith Park Holiday Train Ride.
- Santa Visits the Palm Springs Air Museum.
- Palm Springs Christmas Parade.
- San Diego’s Liberty Station Ice Rink and Tree.
- Southern California Christmas Piers.
- Santa’s Village.
- OC Winter Fest.
What can I do with my family on Christmas Day?
Fun Things To Do On Christmas Day
- Cook and Eat Food. Food plays a huge part of Christmas Day in my family.
- Watch Christmas Movies. Home Alone anyone?
- Make Snacks. Speaking of extra candy…
- Sing Carols.
- Read Stories.
- Take Funny Photos.
- Play Games.
How do you make Christmas Day special?
Here are 10 ideas for making Christmas day extra special this year.
- Create a new tradition.
- Sing carols together as a family.
- Make the day about someone else outside your family.
- Watch a holiday classic together as a family.
- Put some mistletoe to good use.
How can I make Christmas fun?
Just choose your favorite from those below or use them to inspire an idea all your own.
- Take a Holiday Card Photo.
- Send Soldiers Holiday Cards.
- Decorate a Gingerbread House.
- Bake Unique Christmas Cookies.
- Plan a Family Photoshoot.
- Start a New Family Tradition.
- Host a Christmas Craft Party.
- Write Letters to Santa.