What are the 5 examples of rhyme?
Examples of Rhyme:
- Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn.
- The sheep’s in the meadow, the cow’s in the corn.
- Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?
- With silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row.
- Jack and Jill ran up the hill to fetch a pail of water.
- And Jill came tumbling after.
What is the hardest word to rhyme?
There are many words that have no rhyme in the English language. ” Orange ” is only the most famous. Other words that have no rhyme include: silver, purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf, opus, dangerous, marathon and discombobulate.
What are 10 words that rhyme?
Words that Rhyme in English
- Cat – Sat – Bat.
- Ball – Fall – Tall.
- Right – Kite – Height.
- Owl – Towel – Growl.
- Bore – Four – Roar.
- Rock – Chalk – Hawk.
- One – Gun – Won.
- Face – Place – Race.
How many rhymes are there?
Conclusion. Running this code on the words in the cmudict got me 10,762 rhyme groups. So barring any other edgecases that’s the number of rhymes in English.