What is there to do in downtown Nashville today?
18 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Nashville
- Music Row: The Heart of Nashville. Music Row: The Heart of Nashville.
- The Nashville Parthenon. The Nashville Parthenon.
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage. Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage.
- The Grand Ole Opry.
- The General Jackson Showboat.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- The Tennessee State Capitol.
- Ryman Auditorium.
What is the best street in Nashville?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music. The street is also home to retail shops, restaurants, dessert spots, tourist attractions, and a few hotels.
Where can I walk downtown Nashville?
The Perfect Walking Guide to Nashville
- A. Riverfront Station. Just behind the Hard Rock Cafe is a lovely riverfront train station that is the perfect starting point for a walking tour.
- C. Nashville Schermerhorn Symphony.
- D. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- E. Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
- F. Ryman Auditorium.
- G. Demos’
- H. Wildhorse Saloon.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville this weekend?
Amazing Things to See and Do in Downtown Nashville
- Listen to singer/songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe. Cafe, American, Vegetarian.
- Tennessee State Museum. Museum.
- View the Nashville skyline from the pedestrian bridge. Bridge.
- Live on the Green. Park.
- Country Music Hall of Fame. Museum.
- Hatch Show Print Block Party. Shop.
- Axe throwing at the REC Room.
- NashTrash Tours.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
What street in Nashville is Music Row?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
What are bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
Can you walk around downtown Nashville with alcohol?
According to an analysis from Metro Council, Section 7.24. 040 of Metro Code currently bans people from “possessing any alcoholic beverage in an opened glass, aluminum, or metal container in an area generally open to the public unless the premises is licensed for on-premises consumption.”
What is there to do in Nashville today for free?
TOP 10 FREE THINGS TO DO IN NASHVILLE
- Free Music on Honky Tonk Highway.
- Sightseeing Tours.
- Tennessee State Museum.
- Discover the Many Free Parks.
- Attend the Midnite Jamboree.
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen.
- Check out a Neighborhood.
- Purchase a Tourist Pass.
Where is the party area in Nashville?
Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
Where should I eat when visiting Nashville?
The 24 Most Essential Nashville Food Experiences
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant.
- Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.