Where can I go outside in Nashville?
9 Top-Rated Day Trips from Nashville
- The Hermitage: Home of President Andrew Jackson Editor’s Pick.
- Carter House and the Carnton Plantation.
- Charming Chattanooga and its Famous Train.
- Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Memphis and Graceland, Home of the “King”
- Historic Sam Davis Home & Plantation.
- The City of Gallatin.
- The Pioneers of Murfreesboro.
What area of Nashville should I stay in?
- Where to Stay in Nashville.
- Nashville Neighborhood Guide.
- Nashville’s 5 Best Neighborhoods to Stay in.
- SoBro – Where to Stay in Nashville First Time.
- Downtown – Where to Stay in Nashville on a Budget.
- Midtown – Best Area to Stay in Nashville for Nightlife.
- The Gulch – Coolest Place to Stay in Nashville.
What towns are close to Nashville Tennessee?
Best Suburbs Near Nashville, Tennessee
- Franklin. Population: 80,914. Median Home Value: $385,500.
- Brentwood. Population: 42,502. Median Home Value: $622,000.
- Nolensville. Population: 9,012.
- Gallatin. Population: 40,457.
- Hendersonville. Population: 57,576.
- Smyrna. Population: 50,775.
- Murfreesboro. Population: 146,900.
- Mount Juliet. Population: 35,725.
Are there unsafe areas in Nashville?
Nashville, though petite in size, is now considered to be one of the most dangerous cities of its size. On average, Nashville has a 1 in 19 chance of being a victim of crime here. However, the news isn’t entirely bad. In every city, there will still be decent neighborhoods as well as neighborhoods that everyone avoids.
What is the prettiest town in Tennessee?
We’re excited to report that one of our favorite Smoky Mountain cities has received a major honor! Architectural Digest recently compiled a guide to “The Prettiest Town in Every U.S. State,” and Gatlinburg was chosen to represent Tennessee.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
What is the bad part of Nashville?
Where Are The Worst Neighborhoods To Live In Nashville For 2021?
|3||Buena Vista Heights||1,103|
What is the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
How much is the boat ride at Opryland Hotel?
The Adult tickets are $10.50, Children 4-11 $8.50.
What is the nicest part of Nashville?
The Coolest Neighborhoods in Nashville
- Hillsboro Village. Sandwiched between Vanderbilt University and Belmont University is the trendy area of Nashville known as Hillsboro Village.
- Green Hills.
- East Nashville.
- 12 South.
- Downtown Franklin.
What major city is close to Nashville?
List of Cities near Nashville in Tennessee, United States of America
|Major Cities Close to Nashville|
|Louisville||250.2 km / 155.5 miles|
|Birmingham||293.4 km / 182.3 miles|
|Memphis||316.1 km / 196.4 miles|
|Atlanta||344.7 km / 214.2 miles|
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What should I avoid in Nashville?
Nashville Travel: 10 Things To Avoid
- CMA Fest.
- Sweet Tea.
- Broadway After Dark.
- Jeni’s Ice Cream.
- Hot Chicken.
- Nissan Stadium on game dayAvoid trying to navigate anywhere near the stadium when the Tennessee Titans take the field.
- Pancake Pantry.
- CMT’s Nashville.
What celebrities live in Brentwood TN?
Music celebrities live in Brentwood TN due to its close proximity to “Music City, USA.” Nashville is home to country artists like Keith Urban Taylor Swift, and Sheryl Crow. Even non-country artists such as Jack White, Ben Folds, and Patrick Carney call the area home.
What is the safest part of Nashville?
Here are five safe, affordable neighborhoods in Nashville to check out!
- Buena Vista.
- Green Hills.
- Hillsboro West End.
- Historic Edgefield.