Is Franklin Tennessee expensive?
Franklin, Tennessee’s cost of living is 3% lower than the national average. The cost of living in any area can vary based on factors such as your career, its average salary and the real estate market of that area.
Is Franklin TN a suburb of Nashville?
Franklin is a great escape from the hustle and bustle of Music City. The suburb is located south of Nashville, and you can get to it by taking Highway 65 to 96. The town of Franklin is full of antebellum architecture and is one of the oldest towns in middle Tennessee.
What is Franklin TN famous for?
Founded in 1799 and named after Benjamin Franklin. One of the bloodiest battles in the Civil War took place here, bringing thousands of historic tourists each year to visit the site of the Battle of Franklin, Carnton, the Carter House and many other historic locations throughout the City.
Are there mountains in Franklin Tennessee?
Franklin County, Tennessee is home to 51 summits, ridges, ranges, trails and other mountain features.
Is Franklin TN a good place to retire?
Franklin is a highly rated place to retire located in the center of Tennessee. The town is surprisingly affluent, one of the richest towns in the state. The extensively renovated 300 seat Franklin Theatre, an Art Deco marvel, is the pride of the town.
Is living in Nashville worth it?
Nashville just might be the place for you! Cost of living is 2% lower than the national average, and the unemployment rate is around 3%. In addition, Nashville has experienced one of the fastest job growth rates in the country, thanks in part to its prospering healthcare industry.
What are the nicest areas in Nashville?
6 Great Neighborhoods in Nashville
- Percy Warner Park in Nashville. Percy Warner Park in Nashville’s Belle Meade neighborhood.
- Richland Neighborhood in Nashville. Nashville’s Richland neighborhood.
- 12South Neighborhood in Nashville.
- 5 Points Collaborative in Nashville.
- Brentwood Neighborhood in Nashville.
- Crieve Hall Neighborhood in Nashville.
What is the best suburb of Nashville?
Best Suburbs Near Nashville, Tennessee
- Franklin. Population: 80,914. Median Home Value: $385,500.
- Brentwood. Population: 42,502. Median Home Value: $622,000.
- Nolensville. Population: 9,012.
- Gallatin. Population: 40,457.
- Hendersonville. Population: 57,576.
- Smyrna. Population: 50,775.
- Murfreesboro. Population: 146,900.
- Mount Juliet. Population: 35,725.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is the wealthiest county in Tennessee?
A new study ranking the highest net worth counties by the online personal finance website SmartAssets identified Cumberland County as No. 1 county in Tennessee due primarily to its favorable wealth-to-income and wealth-to-debt ratios.
Does it snow a lot in Tennessee?
Tennessee is a southern state and for the most part, winters are quite mild. However, it does snow in Tennessee, as it does in many other southern states. But it doesn’t snow much, and it doesn’t snow often. For example, Nashville gets only about 10 inches of snow a year, and Memphis gets a mere 5 inches.
Is Franklin Tennessee a nice place to live?
Franklin is in Williamson County and is one of the best places to live in Tennessee. Living in Franklin offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Franklin there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in Franklin are highly rated.
Is Franklin Tennessee a safe place to live?
Franklin, Tennessee’s 4th safest city, is by far the largest in the state’s top 5, with a population topping 80,000 that is nearly double that of the next largest entry.
What is there to do in downtown Franklin TN?
Things to Do near Downtown Franklin
- iRide Franklin. #4 of 10 Tours in Franklin.
- Lotz House Museum. #1 of 49 things to do in Franklin.
- Carter House. #4 of 49 things to do in Franklin.
- Franklin Theatre. #1 of 4 Concerts & Shows in Franklin.
- Franklin on Foot. #1 of 5 Food & Drink in Franklin.
- Franklin Glassblowing Studio.
- Williamson County Visitor Center.
What is there to do in Franklin TN this weekend?
Top Attractions in Franklin
- Lotz House Museum. 3,137 reviews. See 3 Experiences.
- Carnton. 1,654 reviews. See 1 Experience.
- Downtown Franklin. 1,413 reviews.
- Carter House. 1,305 reviews.
- Leiper’s Fork Distillery. 163 reviews.
- Leiper’s Fork. 298 reviews.
- McGavock Confederate Cemetery. 381 reviews.
- Natchez Trace Parkway Bridge. 88 reviews.