What should I avoid in Mumbai?
There are a few important things to avoid doing when travelling in Mumbai:
- Flash Your Money Around.
- Eat Suspicious Street Food.
- Wear Tight or Revealing Clothing.
- Pass Objects with Your Left Hand.
What is famous in Mumbai?
15 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Mumbai
- Visit the Gateway of India.
- Watch the Sunset on Marine Drive.
- Drive across the Bandra-Worli Sea Link.
- Take Pictures of the Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.
- Visit the Kanheri Caves.
- Tour the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya Museum.
- Meditate at the Global Vipassana Pagoda.
- Check Out the Shree Siddhivinayak Temple.
What should I see in Mumbai?
Places to Visit in Mumbai with Family
- Gateway of India, Mumbai.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Mumbai.
- Red Carpet Wax Museum, Mumbai.
- Haji Ali Dargah, Mumbai.
- Elephanta Caves, Mumbai.
- Siddhivinayak Temple, Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST), Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Mumbai.
How can I spend 3 days in Mumbai?
Mumbai 3 Day Itinerary
- South Mumbai Sightseeing. Gateway of India. Lunch at Leopold Café Street Shopping at Colaba Causeway. High Tea at Taj Mahal Palace.
- Historical and Spiritual Mumbai. Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat. Mahalakshmi Temple. Haji Ali Dargah.
- Bollywood Tour & Elephanta Islands. Bollywood Tour. Kanheri Caves. Elephanta Caves.
Is Mumbai dirty?
Washington: India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, has been named among the world’s ‘dirtiest‘ cities, ranking last in the ‘cleanest streets’ category, a global survey of 40 key tourist cities has found.
Is Mumbai safe at night?
Yes definitely its far more safe than any other city in INDIA. People are roaming here there till 3 am -4 am in the night. You might get a chance to see celebrites driving their luxurious Car. But at night you cant go for a walk at worli sea link because of many suicide that has happened over past few years.
Is Mumbai expensive to visit?
You should plan to spend around ₨4,421 ($60) per day on your vacation in Mumbai, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ₨1,719 ($23) on meals for one day and ₨519 ($7.10) on local transportation.
Is Mumbai a safe city?
Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India. Being the most developed and posh city in India, it is also the financial and commercial hub.
Which is best area in Mumbai?
12 best areas to live in Mumbai for students, bachelors and
- Bandra. Bandra, located in the upscale coastal suburb is extremely famous for all the right reasons.
- Powai. Powai is another residential neighbourhood of the city situated on the banks of the Powai Lake.
- Juhu. Juhu is one place that every Indian is familiar with.
- Vile Parle.
- Parel/Lower Parel.
What is the best time to visit Mumbai?
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
- November to February: The winter months are the most pleasant in Mumbai.
- March to May: Humidity starts rising from March and as summers start approaching.
- June to October: This is the famous monsoon season in Mumbai which sees continuous rainfall, particularly in the months of July and August.
Is Chota Kashmir open in lockdown?
Chota Kashmir Timing and Entry Fees
The place is open all the seven days of the week from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Is Mumbai safe for female tourists?
Mumbai is a perfect companion for solo travelers. I have seen many solo women travelers coming to Mumbai from outside. If you are street smart and always aware of your surroundings then you can travel alone to any city in the country. Try to visit Mumbai with a male friend who can look after you.
How can I visit Mumbai in 2 days?
DAY 1: GATEWAY OF INDIA – PRINCE OF WALES MUSEUM – MARINE DRIVE
- 1 Gateway of India. Historical & Heritage.
- 2 Prince Of Wales Museum. Museum & Gallery.
- 3 Jehangir Art Gallery. Museum & Gallery.
- 4 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus / Victoria Terminus. Historical & Heritage.
- 5 Marine Drive.
- 6 Chowpatty Beach / Girgaon Chowpatty.
Which places are included in Mumbai Darshan?
Mumbai Darshan Places
Gateway of India, Siddhivinayak Temple, Bandra Bandstand, Mani Bhavan, Hanging Garden, Taj Mahal Hotel, Nehru Science Center, Nehru Center, Girgaum Chowpatty, Taraporewala Aquarium, Mahalaxmi Race Course, Dr.
Where do tourists stay in Mumbai?
The 5 Best Neighborhoods in Mumbai for Tourists
- Colaba. At the southern end of the peninsula, Colaba includes the area more officially known as Apollo Bandar.
- Marine Drive (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Marg)
- Chowpatty & Kemps Corner.
- Juhu Beach.
- Near the Airport – Andheri East & Vile Parle East.