What should I see in Mumbai?
Places to Visit in Mumbai with Family
- Gateway of India, Mumbai.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Mumbai.
- Red Carpet Wax Museum, Mumbai.
- Haji Ali Dargah, Mumbai.
- Elephanta Caves, Mumbai.
- Siddhivinayak Temple, Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST), Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Mumbai.
What is famous in Mumbai?
15 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Mumbai
- Visit the Gateway of India.
- Watch the Sunset on Marine Drive.
- Drive across the Bandra-Worli Sea Link.
- Take Pictures of the Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.
- Visit the Kanheri Caves.
- Tour the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya Museum.
- Meditate at the Global Vipassana Pagoda.
- Check Out the Shree Siddhivinayak Temple.
What should I avoid in Mumbai?
There are a few important things to avoid doing when travelling in Mumbai:
- Flash Your Money Around.
- Eat Suspicious Street Food.
- Wear Tight or Revealing Clothing.
- Pass Objects with Your Left Hand.
How can I spend 3 days in Mumbai?
Mumbai 3 Day Itinerary
- South Mumbai Sightseeing. Gateway of India. Lunch at Leopold Café Street Shopping at Colaba Causeway. High Tea at Taj Mahal Palace.
- Historical and Spiritual Mumbai. Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat. Mahalakshmi Temple. Haji Ali Dargah.
- Bollywood Tour & Elephanta Islands. Bollywood Tour. Kanheri Caves. Elephanta Caves.
Is Mumbai expensive?
According to Mercer’s ‘2020 Cost of Living Survey’, Mumbai is the 60th most expensive city for expatriates globally, while it ranks 19th in Asia. Mumbai is the most expensive among Indian cities surveyed, followed by New Delhi (101st globally) and Chennai (143rd globally).
Is Mumbai a safe city?
Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India. Being the most developed and posh city in India, it is also the financial and commercial hub.
Which is best area in Mumbai?
12 best areas to live in Mumbai for students, bachelors and
- Bandra. Bandra, located in the upscale coastal suburb is extremely famous for all the right reasons.
- Powai. Powai is another residential neighbourhood of the city situated on the banks of the Powai Lake.
- Juhu. Juhu is one place that every Indian is familiar with.
- Vile Parle.
- Parel/Lower Parel.
Why is Mumbai so special?
Being the entertainment capital of India, Mumbai’s popular Bollywood songs captivate all music lovers, making them groove to its beats. One of the best experiences in Mumbai is its rains. All Mumbaikars encounter a roller coaster ride every day while traveling on potholes to reach their destinations.
Which place is best for tourism?
Here is the list of 75 Best Places to Visit in India – Tourist Places in India
- Munnar, Kerala – Tea Gardens, Lakes and Pretty little hill-station.
- Darjeeling, West Bengal – Queen of The Himalayas.
- Leh Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir – India’s Own Moonland.
- Goa – Beaches, Sunsets and Crazy Nights.
Is Mumbai dirty?
Washington: India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, has been named among the world’s ‘dirtiest‘ cities, ranking last in the ‘cleanest streets’ category, a global survey of 40 key tourist cities has found.
Is Mumbai dangerous?
OVERALL RISK: HIGH
Because Mumbai is a huge and populous city, the level of crime is high. Travelers can easily become victims so they need to avoid traveling alone on public transport or in taxis, especially at night. There have been reports of British tourists becoming the victims of a scam by taxi drivers.
Is Mumbai safe for female?
Mumbai is considered to be one of the safest cities for working women in India.
How can I visit Mumbai in 2 days?
DAY 1: GATEWAY OF INDIA – PRINCE OF WALES MUSEUM – MARINE DRIVE
- 1 Gateway of India. Historical & Heritage.
- 2 Prince Of Wales Museum. Museum & Gallery.
- 3 Jehangir Art Gallery. Museum & Gallery.
- 4 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus / Victoria Terminus. Historical & Heritage.
- 5 Marine Drive.
- 6 Chowpatty Beach / Girgaon Chowpatty.
Which places are included in Mumbai Darshan?
Mumbai Darshan Places
Gateway of India, Siddhivinayak Temple, Bandra Bandstand, Mani Bhavan, Hanging Garden, Taj Mahal Hotel, Nehru Science Center, Nehru Center, Girgaum Chowpatty, Taraporewala Aquarium, Mahalaxmi Race Course, Dr.
Where do tourists stay in Mumbai?
The 5 Best Neighborhoods in Mumbai for Tourists
- Colaba. At the southern end of the peninsula, Colaba includes the area more officially known as Apollo Bandar.
- Marine Drive (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Marg)
- Chowpatty & Kemps Corner.
- Juhu Beach.
- Near the Airport – Andheri East & Vile Parle East.