How far is little Nashville Indiana from Cincinnati?
112 miles or 180 km
|Get:||vacation flight hotel car rental|
What is there to do in Little Nashville Indiana?
Top Attractions in Nashville
- Brown County State Park. 816 reviews.
- Hard Truth Hills. 244 reviews.
- Bear Wallow Distillery. 109 reviews.
- Brown County Winery. 178 reviews.
- Yellowwood State Forest. 58 reviews.
- Brown County Music Center. 20 reviews.
- Brown County Playhouse. 87 reviews.
- T.C. Steele State Historic Site. 101 reviews.
What is Nashville Indiana known for?
Nashville is a town in Washington Township, Brown County, Indiana, United States. The population was 803 at the 2010 census. The town is the county seat of Brown County and is the county’s only incorporated town. The town is best known as the center of the Brown County Art Colony and as a tourist destination.
What county is little Nashville Indiana in?
Nashville, Indiana is the county seat of Brown County in Indiana. It’s an amazing town about 1.5 hours north of Louisville.
Is Nashville Indiana safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Nashville is 1 in 65. Based on FBI crime data, Nashville is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Indiana, Nashville has a crime rate that is higher than 68% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What shops are in Nashville Indiana?
Nashville Indiana Shops
- Carmel Corn Cottage. 82 Van Buren Street. 812-988-6011.
- Sweetea Tea Shop. 225 S.
- Moonshine Leather Co. 38 S.
- Primitives and Pinecones. 76 E.
- Chateau Thomas Wine. Coachlight Square – 222 S.
- J. B. Goods. 172 N.
- Wishful Thinking. Stamps & Scrapbooking Store.
- Mulberry Cottage. Gift Shop & Clothing.
How far is Nashville Indiana from Indianapolis?
4 hours, 19 minutes.
How far is Nashville Indiana from Louisville Ky?
Directions to Nashville
|Louisville, KY||90||1.75 hours|
|Merrillville, IN||206||3.75 hours|
|Muncie, IN||114||2.25 hours|
|Richmond, IN||127||2.50 hours|
Where is story Indiana?
Story is an unincorporated community in Van Buren Township, Brown County, in the U.S. state of Indiana.
Which country is Nashville in?
Nashville, also called Nashville-Davidson, city, capital (1843) of Tennessee, U.S., and seat (1784–1963) of Davidson county. Nashville lies on the Cumberland River in the north-central part of the state.