What is there to do in downtown Franklin TN?
Things to Do near Downtown Franklin
- iRide Franklin. #4 of 10 Tours in Franklin.
- Lotz House Museum. #1 of 49 things to do in Franklin.
- Carter House. #4 of 49 things to do in Franklin.
- Franklin Theatre. #1 of 4 Concerts & Shows in Franklin.
- Franklin on Foot. #1 of 5 Food & Drink in Franklin.
- Franklin Glassblowing Studio.
- Williamson County Visitor Center.
What is the name of the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville. Broadway, and the adjoining avenues, are filled with bars and restaurants.
Is Franklin Tennessee expensive?
Franklin, Tennessee’s cost of living is 3% lower than the national average. The cost of living in any area can vary based on factors such as your career, its average salary and the real estate market of that area.
What is there to do in Franklin Tennessee today?
Top Attractions in Franklin
- Lotz House Museum. 3,137 reviews. See 3 Experiences.
- Carnton. 1,654 reviews. See 1 Experience.
- Downtown Franklin. 1,413 reviews.
- Carter House. 1,305 reviews.
- Leiper’s Fork Distillery. 163 reviews.
- Leiper’s Fork. 298 reviews.
- McGavock Confederate Cemetery. 381 reviews.
- Natchez Trace Parkway Bridge. 88 reviews.
Where do celebrities hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is Franklin TN famous for?
Founded in 1799 and named after Benjamin Franklin. One of the bloodiest battles in the Civil War took place here, bringing thousands of historic tourists each year to visit the site of the Battle of Franklin, Carnton, the Carter House and many other historic locations throughout the City.
Can you walk around with alcohol in Nashville?
According to an analysis from Metro Council, Section 7.24. 040 of Metro Code currently bans people from “possessing any alcoholic beverage in an opened glass, aluminum, or metal container in an area generally open to the public unless the premises is licensed for on-premises consumption.”
What is the best part of town to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
Is Franklin Tennessee a good place to retire?
The well-known consumer finance website bankrate.com has ranked Franklin as the third best city in the country to retire. The website ranked the Williamson County city just after after Arlington and Alexandria, VA.
Is Franklin Tennessee safe?
The 3rd safest city in Tennessee is Spring Hill, a city of 41K in the Nashville Metropolitan Area.
Tennessee’s Safest Cities.
|Crime rate per 1,000||13.62|
|Violent crimes per 1,000||1.47|
|Property crimes per 1,000||12.15|
|Law enforcement per 1,000||1.77|
Ещё 37 столбцов
What country music stars live in Franklin TN?
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
The king and queen of Country actually have a second estate in Franklin as well which sits on 753 acres of land.
Does Franklin TN have mountains?
Franklin County, Tennessee is home to 51 summits, ridges, ranges, trails and other mountain features.
Where is Franklin TN in Nashville?
Franklin is a city and county seat of Williamson County, Tennessee, United States. About 21 miles (34 km) south of Nashville, it is one of the principal cities of the Nashville metropolitan area and Middle Tennessee.
Who is the most famous person from Nashville?
Celebrities Who Live in Nashville
- Kelly Clarkson. The former “American Idol” star and current host of “The Voice” has been living in Tennessee with her family since 2013.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. The superstar country duo has lived in Tennessee for 17 years.
- Taylor Swift.
- Dolly Parton.
- Miley Cyrus.
- Amy Grant.