Is Franklin TN safe?
The 3rd safest city in Tennessee is Spring Hill, a city of 41K in the Nashville Metropolitan Area.
Tennessee’s Safest Cities.
|Crime rate per 1,000||13.62|
|Violent crimes per 1,000||1.47|
|Property crimes per 1,000||12.15|
|Law enforcement per 1,000||1.77|
Ещё 37 столбцов
What is there to do in downtown Franklin TN?
- Lotz House Museum.
- Downtown Franklin.
- Carter House.
- Leiper’s Fork Distillery.
- Leiper’s Fork.
- McGavock Confederate Cemetery.
- Natchez Trace Parkway Bridge.
Is Franklin Tennessee expensive?
Franklin, Tennessee’s cost of living is 3% lower than the national average. The cost of living in any area can vary based on factors such as your career, its average salary and the real estate market of that area.
Where do the celebrities live in Tennessee?
So, the truth of the matter is that when it comes to celebs, most celebrity homes in Nashville are actually in Brentwood or Franklin, TN. These are two of the most affluent suburbs in the Nashville area.
What is the most dangerous city in Tennessee?
Currently, the violent crime rate clocks in at over four times the national average, at a terrifying 1,943 per 100,000 people. Theft and assault are the most commonly reported crimes, but it gets worse… Statistics show that Memphis also holds the dishonor of being the murder capital of Tennessee.
Where should I not live in Tennessee?
The 10 Worst Places to Live in Tennessee
- Memphis. Memphis makes it into the ten worst places to live in Tennessee as its high crime rates mean it is the most dangerous place to live in the state, says Only in Your State.
Where do celebrities hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is Franklin TN famous for?
Founded in 1799 and named after Benjamin Franklin. One of the bloodiest battles in the Civil War took place here, bringing thousands of historic tourists each year to visit the site of the Battle of Franklin, Carnton, the Carter House and many other historic locations throughout the City.
Does Franklin TN have mountains?
Franklin County, Tennessee is home to 51 summits, ridges, ranges, trails and other mountain features.
Is Franklin Tennessee a good place to retire?
The well-known consumer finance website bankrate.com has ranked Franklin as the third best city in the country to retire. The website ranked the Williamson County city just after after Arlington and Alexandria, VA.
Does it snow in Franklin TN?
Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground.
|Franklin, Tennessee||United States|
|Snowfall||3.6 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||121.6 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||211 days||205 days|
|Avg. July High||89.5°||85.8°|
Is living in Nashville worth it?
Nashville just might be the place for you! Cost of living is 2% lower than the national average, and the unemployment rate is around 3%. In addition, Nashville has experienced one of the fastest job growth rates in the country, thanks in part to its prospering healthcare industry.
What is the bad part of Nashville?
Where Are The Worst Neighborhoods To Live In Nashville For 2021?
|3||Buena Vista Heights||1,103|
What actors live in Tennessee?
Celebrities Who Live in Nashville
- Kelly Clarkson. The former “American Idol” star and current host of “The Voice” has been living in Tennessee with her family since 2013.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. The superstar country duo has lived in Tennessee for 17 years.
- Taylor Swift.
- Dolly Parton.
- Miley Cyrus.
- Amy Grant.
Who is the most famous person from Tennessee?
- James Agee writer, poet, Knoxville.
- Eddy Arnold singer, Henderson.
- Chet Atkins guitarist, Lutrell.
- Hattie Caraway first elected woman senator, Bakerville.
- Jack Garnet Carter miniature golf, Sweetwater.
- Davy Crockett frontiersman, Green Cty.
- Jack Curtis screenwriter, Stony Creek.