What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville during the day?
Amazing Things to See and Do in Downtown Nashville
- Listen to singer/songwriters at the Bluebird Cafe. Cafe, American, Vegetarian.
- Tennessee State Museum. Museum.
- View the Nashville skyline from the pedestrian bridge. Bridge.
- Live on the Green. Park.
- Country Music Hall of Fame. Museum.
- Hatch Show Print Block Party. Shop.
- Axe throwing at the REC Room.
- NashTrash Tours.
What is there to do in Nashville for one night?
How To Spend One Day In Nashville
- 12:00 PM: Walk Along the Pedestrian Bridge.
- 12:45 PM: Lunch at Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack.
- 2:30 PM: Centennial Park and the Parthenon.
- 4:00 PM: Recharge at J & J’s Market.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner & An In-the-Round Show at the Bluebird Café
What is there to do in Nashville in 24 hours?
Gone Country: How to Spend 24 Hours in Nashville
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken. 4547 Reviews.
- Music City Pub Crawl. 541 Reviews.
- 21c Museum Hotel Nashville. 311 Reviews.
- Ryman Auditorium. 13238 Reviews.
- Music City Bites & Sites – Day Tour. 241 Reviews.
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage. 5573 Reviews.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
How far is Graceland from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Graceland is 199 miles.
What time is last call in Nashville?
Restaurants and bars serving alcohol must end service at midnight and close by 1:00am. Restaurants that don’t serve alcohol may stay open 24 hours. The city of Nashville is following a four-phase plan.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
Where is the party area in Nashville?
Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
Is Nashville safe to walk at night?
Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings. By exercising caution and being aware of potential hazards, you’ll avoid trouble and enjoy your visit to Nashville.
Is Nashville fun on weekdays?
Monday Through Friday in Nashville. Music City buzzes with culture, entertainment and dining, and weekdays are no exception. Once you’ve booked a Nashville hotel for your midweek visit, check out this itinerary full of affordable activities that will fill your week with unforgettable fun.
What is open late in Nashville?
12 Late-Night Nashville Spots That Will Feed You Well Past
- Black Rabbit. 218 Third Ave.
- The Diner. 200 Third Ave.
- Dino’s. 411 Gallatin Ave., Nashville, TN 37206 • (615) 226-3566.
- Five Points Pizza. 1012 Woodland St., Nashville, TN 37206 • (615) 915-4174.
- The Gold Rush. 2205 Elliston Place, Nashville, TN 37203 • 615) 321-1160.
- Mafiaoza’s. 2400 12th Ave.
- M.L. Rose.
Why is Nashville famous?
Founded in 1779, Nashville is perhaps best known as the capital of country music, as evidenced by such attractions as the Country Music Hall of Fame and the city’s famous Music Row district. There are also plenty of great music-themed walks to enjoy.
Where should I vacation in Nashville?
Things to Do in Nashville
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Learn of music greats from yesteryear and the influence on today’s music.
- Historic Germantown – Nashville.
- Broadway Historic District: Honky Tonk Highway.
- Mercy Lounge.
- The Parthenon in Centennial Park.
- Civil Rights Room.
- Nashville Ballet.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que.
What is there to do in Nashville TN solo?
- Go to the Country Music Hall of Fame. This museum is a must for any trip to Nashville.
- Go to the Ernest Tubb Record Shop.
- Go to the Johnny Cash Museum.
- Go to the Ryman Auditorium.
- Cut a record.
- Take the Redneck Comedy Bus Tour.
- Take in a hockey game.
- Free museums.