Is downtown Nashville dangerous?
New data from Metro Police shows the most dangerous spots in the city right now. Across the board, the Central Precinct of Metro Nashville Police, overseeing the downtown area, is seeing crime up this year overall. Aggravated assault is up more than 23 percent for that precinct.
Which parts of Nashville are bad?
The Worst Places To Live In Nashville
- #10: Bordeaux. Among locals in Nashville, Bordeaux is known as the “single mother capital” of Nashville, and rightfully so.
- #9: Jones-Buena Vista.
- #8: Capitol View.
- #7: Mckissack Park.
- #6: Elizabeth Park.
- #5: Osage-North Fisk.
- #4: Cleveland Park.
- #3: College Heights-Clifton.
Which part of Nashville is the safest?
#1: Council District 23 — Belle Meade
And, for the safest neighborhood in Nashville! Welcome to Belle Meade! With only 23 violent crimes and 215 property incidents reported, this beautiful Nashville neighborhood is a great place to live and play.
Which part of Nashville is best to live in?
6 Great Neighborhoods in Nashville
- Percy Warner Park in Nashville. Percy Warner Park in Nashville’s Belle Meade neighborhood.
- Richland Neighborhood in Nashville. Nashville’s Richland neighborhood.
- 12South Neighborhood in Nashville.
- 5 Points Collaborative in Nashville.
- Brentwood Neighborhood in Nashville.
- Crieve Hall Neighborhood in Nashville.
Where is the hood in Nashville?
Nashville Hoods: West Nashville
Driving along Clifton Avenue, from 40th to 28th Avenues, serves as the base of West Nashville in an area that was once centered around the old Preston Taylor Homes.
What time is the curfew in Nashville?
Mayor John Cooper on Thursday announced the city will push back to midnight a curfew imposed on bars and restaurants that serve alcohol, effective next week. The curfew had been 11 p.m. Restaurants that do not serve alcohol will be able to resume regular business hours.
What should I avoid in Nashville?
Nashville Travel: 10 Things To Avoid
- CMA Fest.
- Sweet Tea.
- Broadway After Dark.
- Jeni’s Ice Cream.
- Hot Chicken.
- Nissan Stadium on game dayAvoid trying to navigate anywhere near the stadium when the Tennessee Titans take the field.
- Pancake Pantry.
- CMT’s Nashville.
Is Nashville a dangerous city?
With a crime rate of 54 per one thousand residents, Nashville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19.
Is Nashville a safe place to live?
Nashville has an annual average of 11.65 violent crimes per 1,000 people. For comparison, the average for the state of Tennessee is 6.52 violent crimes per 1,000 people. This rate of crime can act as a deterrent for some people. But that doesn’t mean you have to avoid the Nashville metropolitan region altogether.
What is the safest town in Tennessee?
Brentwood is Tennessee’s safest city. The affluent Nashville suburb is home to many country music stars and professional athletes, and boasts low crime rates that stand in contrast to the larger nearby city, including a violent crime rate of 0.8 per 1,000 and a property crime rate of 9.26 per 1,000.
What is the cheapest place to live in Tennessee?
Here are the 10 cheapest places to live in Tennessee:
- Johnson City.
- Oak Ridge.
Is the Gulch in Nashville safe?
The Gulch is perfectly fine to walk around at night. Just use common since like you’re in any other urban environment. The Gulch is perfectly fine to walk around at night. Just use common since like you’re in any other urban environment.
Where should I not live in Nashville?
The Worst Neighborhoods In Nashville For 2021
- Haynes Area.
- Talbot’s Corner.
- Buena Vista Heights.
- College Heights-Clifton.
- Hadley Park.
- Heron Walk.
What part of Nashville do the celebrities live?
What Beverly Hills and Malibu are to Hollywood, Brentwood and Franklin are to Nashville. These posh suburban areas outside of Nashville are where a great number of music stars live in huge mansions glimpsed through iron gates at the ends of long driveways.
Where do rich live in Nashville?
Here Are The 7 Richest Neighborhoods In Nashville
- The Gulch. Nashville Chamber – Flickr. If you fancy living here, you gotta have some money but it’s totally worth it.
- Belmont-Hillsboro. Lindsey Turner – Flickr.
- 12th Avenue South. Mike Rohde – Flickr.
- Oak HIlls. Michael Hicks – Flickr.
- Forest Hills. aaron – Flickr.
- Green Hills. Stephen Drake – Flickr.
- Belle Meade. GarnetJ – Flickr.