Where do Nashville locals hang out?
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint. Belmont. Why you’re here: Classic Tennessee BBQ.
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen. 8th Avenue South.
- Pinewood Social. SoBro.
- Holland House Bar & Refuge. East Nashville.
- Broadway Brewhouse. Midtown.
- Hattie B’s. Midtown.
- Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack. East Nashville.
What is a must eat in Nashville?
Here are the most iconic food experiences to cross off your Nashville bucket list.
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
What is the name of the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville. Broadway, and the adjoining avenues, are filled with bars and restaurants.
Where do the celebrities go in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
How much spending money do I need for Nashville?
How much money will you need for your trip to Nashville? You should plan to spend around $138 per day on your vacation in Nashville, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $33 on meals for one day and $17 on local transportation.
What are the 10 best rESTAURANTS in Nashville?
Nashville’s BEST dINNER rESTAURANTS
- Liberty Common – Southern Brasserie.
- Husk – New Southern.
- Farm House – Southern / American.
- Ellington’s – American.
- Stateside Kitchen – Seasonal cuisine.
- Trattoria Il Mulino – Italian.
- The River House – Steak and Seafood.
- The Continental – Modern Hotel Restaurant.
What alcoholic drink is Nashville known for?
Somewhere along the way, Bushwackers have become a party drinking staple in Nashville. Whereas 10 years ago there was one, maybe two, locales featuring this decadent drink.
What is there to do in downtown Nashville during the day?
- #1. Broadway. Broadway.
- #2. Grand Ole Opry. Grand Ole Opry.
- #3. Belle Meade Plantation. Belle Meade Plantation.
- #4. The Johnny Cash Museum. The Johnny Cash Museum.
- #5. Ryman Auditorium. Ryman Auditorium.
- #6. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- #7. Shelby Bottoms Nature Center & Greenway.
- #8. Tennessee State Museum.
What street in Nashville is Music Row?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
A Complete Guide to the Celebrity-Owned Bars on Nashville’s Broadway
- AJ’s Good Time Bar – Alan Jackson.
- Acme Feed & Seed – Alan Jackson.
- FGL House – Florida Georgia Line.
- Dierks Whiskey Row – Dierks Bentley.
- Redneck Riviera – John Rich.
- Ole Red – Blake Shelton.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar – Jason Aldean.
Where do most country singers live in Nashville?
What Beverly Hills and Malibu are to Hollywood, Brentwood and Franklin are to Nashville. These posh suburban areas outside of Nashville are where a great number of music stars live in huge mansions glimpsed through iron gates at the ends of long driveways.
Is the Gulch in Nashville safe?
The Gulch is perfectly fine to walk around at night. Just use common since like you’re in any other urban environment. The Gulch is perfectly fine to walk around at night. Just use common since like you’re in any other urban environment.