What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Where can I walk around downtown Nashville?
The Perfect Walking Guide to Nashville
- A. Riverfront Station. Just behind the Hard Rock Cafe is a lovely riverfront train station that is the perfect starting point for a walking tour.
- C. Nashville Schermerhorn Symphony.
- D. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- E. Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
- F. Ryman Auditorium.
- G. Demos’
- H. Wildhorse Saloon.
What is the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville. Broadway, and the adjoining avenues, are filled with bars and restaurants.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
How many days do you need in Nashville?
Regardless of what you choose to do during your 4 days in Nashville or even what order you do things, an evening out in downtown, is a must for all first-time Nashville visitors.
Is there a dress code at the Grand Ole Opry?
You’ll see everything from faded jeans to business suits, cowboy hats to your Sunday best. Just remember a rule we take very seriously here at the Grand Ole Opry — you have to wear something!
Where are the bad areas of Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What is the most famous street in Nashville?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
A Complete Guide to the Celebrity-Owned Bars on Nashville’s Broadway
- AJ’s Good Time Bar – Alan Jackson.
- Acme Feed & Seed – Alan Jackson.
- FGL House – Florida Georgia Line.
- Dierks Whiskey Row – Dierks Bentley.
- Redneck Riviera – John Rich.
- Ole Red – Blake Shelton.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar – Jason Aldean.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Is Nashville an expensive city to visit?
You should plan to spend around $138 per day on your vacation in Nashville, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $33 on meals for one day and $17 on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Nashville for a couple is $158.
How do you get around in Nashville?
The Best Ways to Get Around Nashville
- Cabs. The cab situation in Nashville is fairly standard for a midsize city: Many individual cab companies are available at all hours to take you wherever you need to go.
- Music City Circuit.
- Golf Carts.
Is Nashville dangerous?
With a crime rate of 54 per one thousand residents, Nashville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19.