What is there to do in Cool Springs?
- Lotz House Museum.
- Downtown Franklin.
- Carter House.
- Leiper’s Fork Distillery.
- Leiper’s Fork.
- McGavock Confederate Cemetery.
- Natchez Trace Parkway Bridge.
What stores are in the Cool Springs Mall?
Directory of CoolSprings Galleria stores:
- A’Beautiful Soul. Women’s Clothing.
- Aldo. Women’s Footwear.
- American Girl. Dolls, doll accessories, girls’ cothing.
- Any Lab Test Now. Apple.
- At the Pier Arcade. Arcade.
- Aveda Institute Nashville. Health & Beauty.
- Bath & Body Works. Other Bath & Body Works locations.
- Bellagio Nails. Nail salon.
Where is Cool Springs Tennessee?
Cool Springs is a major commercial center located primarily within the county seat of Franklin, Tennessee. Northern portions of Cool Springs fall within the city limits of Brentwood, both jurisdictions are within Williamson County.
What is there to do in downtown Franklin?
Things to Do near Downtown Franklin
- iRide Franklin. #4 of 10 Tours in Franklin.
- Lotz House Museum. #1 of 49 things to do in Franklin.
- Carter House. #4 of 49 things to do in Franklin.
- Franklin Theatre. #1 of 4 Concerts & Shows in Franklin.
- Franklin on Foot. #1 of 5 Food & Drink in Franklin.
- Franklin Glassblowing Studio.
- Williamson County Visitor Center.
What is there to do in Franklin Tennessee today?
5 insanely cool things to do in Franklin, Tennessee
- Stay in a recording studio.
- Watch live music in Leiper’s Fork.
- Enjoy the sunrise from the Natchez Trace Parkway.
- Sip Tennessee whiskey.
- Explore Franklin’s historic downtown.
What time does Cool Springs Galleria open for walkers?
CoolSprings Galleria has a lot of dedicated mall walkers, and they open their doors at 6:30 a.m. in order to accommodate the walkers.