What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What is the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville. Broadway, and the adjoining avenues, are filled with bars and restaurants.
What street is Music Row on in Nashville?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
What’s considered downtown Nashville?
The District, short for downtown Nashville’s historic district, encompasses the area around Broadway and 2nd Avenue. Don’t let the “historic” aspect fool you; this corner of the city is more rockin’ good times than a trip back in time.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
A Complete Guide to the Celebrity-Owned Bars on Nashville’s Broadway
- AJ’s Good Time Bar – Alan Jackson.
- Acme Feed & Seed – Alan Jackson.
- FGL House – Florida Georgia Line.
- Dierks Whiskey Row – Dierks Bentley.
- Redneck Riviera – John Rich.
- Ole Red – Blake Shelton.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar – Jason Aldean.
Where do stars hang out in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
What singers have bars in Nashville?
Here is a list of the downtown Nashville bars/restaurants that are owned by famous musicians!
- Jason Aldean – Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
- Florida Georgia Line’s FGL House.
- Dierks Bentley – Dierks Whiskey Row.
- John Rich – Redneck Riviera.
- Luke Bryan – Luke’s 32 Bridge.
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red.
What’s the main strip in Nashville called?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
Do you need a car to get around Nashville?
Nashville gets more walkable by the day, with many neighborhoods holding enough attractions, restaurants, and activities that you may not need a car. The key to making this work is finding a neighborhood you want to explore and booking your lodging there, even if it costs a few more dollars.
How do you get around downtown Nashville?
The Best Ways to Get Around Nashville
- Cabs. The cab situation in Nashville is fairly standard for a midsize city: Many individual cab companies are available at all hours to take you wherever you need to go.
- Music City Circuit.
- Golf Carts.
What bars are downtown Nashville?
More Honky Tonks and Bars in Downtown and SoBro
- The Stage.
- Tin Roof (Broadway)
- Wildhorse Saloon.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
- Bar Sovereign.
- City Winery.
- Johnny Cash’s Kitchen & Saloon.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.