What is considered Music Row in Nashville?
Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
Is Music Row Nashville safe?
Very safe. There is really no crime to speak of.
What’s the main strip in Nashville called?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
What is the name of the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville. Broadway, and the adjoining avenues, are filled with bars and restaurants.
Is it safe to walk around Nashville at night?
Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings. By exercising caution and being aware of potential hazards, you’ll avoid trouble and enjoy your visit to Nashville.
Where do the stars go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What are bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
What is the best part of town to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
How far is music row from downtown Nashville?
It was a perfect location, since you are in between Downtown and Vanderbilt, both approx a 1 mile walk. It has its own restaurants and bars which are frequented by the locals.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
Where should I stay in Nashville without a car?
Nashville Hotels and Places to Stay
- Music City Hostel. Nashville, Davidson County.
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
- Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown – Stadium.
- Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown)
- Hotel Indigo Downtown Nashville.
- Renaissance Nashville Hotel.
- The Hermitage Hotel.
- Hutton Hotel.
How far is Graceland from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Graceland is 199 miles.
Can you walk around with alcohol in Nashville?
According to an analysis from Metro Council, Section 7.24. 040 of Metro Code currently bans people from “possessing any alcoholic beverage in an opened glass, aluminum, or metal container in an area generally open to the public unless the premises is licensed for on-premises consumption.”
What is the best month to visit Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.
Where is the party in Nashville?
Best nightlife in Nashville
- Station Inn. What is it: Popular nightlife spots come and go, but not so the Station Inn.
- House of Cards.
- Robert’s Western World.
- Layla’s Honky Tonk.
- L.A. Jackson.
- Nashville Palace.
- Dee’s Country Cocktail Lounge.
- City Winery.