Where should I eat when visiting Nashville?
Here are the most iconic food experiences to cross off your Nashville bucket list.
- Wendell Smith’s Restaurant. Pick your plate at an iconic meat and three.
- Cafe Roze. Spend all day at Cafe Roze.
- The 404 Kitchen. Splurge on meat and whiskey at The 404 Kitchen.
- City House.
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.
- Peg Leg Porker.
- Thai Esane.
What restaurants are in downtown Nashville?
The Best Restaurants in Downtown Nashville, Tennessee
- Woolworth on 5th. Bar, Restaurant, American.
- The Hampton Social. Restaurant, American.
- Stateside Kitchen. Restaurant, American.
- 417 Union. Restaurant, American, $$$
- Kayne Prime. Restaurant, American, $$$
- Bourbon Steak. Restaurant, Steakhouse, American, $$$
- Emmy Squared.
What is the main street in downtown Nashville called?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
What food is Nashville famous for?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info)
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info)
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info)
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info)
- Belle Meade Bourbon.
- Fruit Tea.
What should you not miss in Nashville?
10 Things Not to Miss in Nashville, Tennessee
- Stroll Down Lower Broadway.
- Visit the “Batman Building”
- Enjoy Some Top-Notch Brunch.
- Shop Along 5th Avenue.
- Experience Printer’s Alley.
- Do Some Sightseeing in Centennial Park.
- Discover Nashville Locals’ Favorite Foods.
- Visit the 12 South Neighborhood.
Where do celebrities go in Nashville?
We’ve put together a list of places celebrities like to visit in Nashville.
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
What bars are downtown Nashville?
More Honky Tonks and Bars in Downtown and SoBro
- The Stage.
- Tin Roof (Broadway)
- Wildhorse Saloon.
- Jason Aldean’s Kitchen + Rooftop Bar.
- Bar Sovereign.
- City Winery.
- Johnny Cash’s Kitchen & Saloon.
What is Nashville known for?
Founded in 1779, Nashville is perhaps best known as the capital of country music, as evidenced by such attractions as the Country Music Hall of Fame and the city’s famous Music Row district.
Where should I eat in Nashville with kids?
- 12 Great Kid-Friendly Restaurants in Nashville. Dining out with children doesn’t have to be a challenge.
- The Old School. Copy Link.
- Lockeland Table. Copy Link.
- Burger Up East. Copy Link.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que. Copy Link.
- Frothy Monkey. Copy Link.
- The Mockingbird. Copy Link.
- Coco’s Italian Market. Copy Link.
What is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
What is the name of the street in Nashville with all the bars?
Broadway Street is the most fun place in Nashville. Broadway, and the adjoining avenues, are filled with bars and restaurants.
What street in Nashville is Music Row?
Situated southwest of downtown, Music Row is home to several businesses and attractions related to the city’s musical heritage. Considered the heart of Nashville’s entertainment industry, the Music Row area is centered on 16th and 17th Avenues South, which are known as Music Square East and West respectively.
What is the drink of Nashville?
Nashville is now one of the bachelorette party capitals of the world. And the Bushwacker is naturally one of the first choices for an out and about wedding party. Now, dozens of restaurants and bars in Nashville have their own versions of the drink. You can even find a few seasonal takes on the drink.
What is Tennessee’s state dessert?
Tennessee loves banana pudding so much that the state holds an annual festival for the dessert.
What is the best time to go to Nashville?
The best time to visit Nashville is from April through October, when the warm weather brings this music city to life. Although December is quite charming with Christmas decorations at the Opryland Hotel and the Belle Meade Plantation, winter is low season.